• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what happens if we dont eat veggies?

I do have some veggies- but not all the amount stated in the book. I have never been a veggie fan and have to force them down. Will my weight loss slow down if I don't have any? If its only because they fill you up I don't eat that much anyway so that isnt a problem..just thought I would ask
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Fat busting crime fighter
i hate veg but i have made sure i pop a multi vitamin in (without iron cos you get that from your meat and you dont want to overload on iron!)
I havent eaten much veg this week (exept for a bit of salad and even that made me gag) and Ive lost almost 7lbs in 6 days.

Happy to be slim at last
The only thing that worries me about no veg is where do you get your fibre from? Won't you suffer with really bad constipation with no fibre?
Last edited:

ive had no problems with, ahem "going". Ive had some veg, mind, but i cant eat a full quota. I manage with creamed mushrooms, roast peppers, spinach (raw)....but like I say, I dont eat a ton of them out of taste, more like necessity

i get most of my fibre from nuts :)
Hmmm, I was just thinking of the "Health" aspects. I was never much of a veggie fan prior to Atkins, but I now love my veggies.

i know, I worry too Jim. But I really hate veg. I roast a lot of the allowable veg but I have a multi vitamin pill which is better than nowt (hope thats blummin carb and sugar free!!)
I understand love, yes, I hope it's not sugar coated. :D