What happens if you don't drink your water?

Jaybar

I've been struggling with my water for the last few days and have only drank about 2 pints.
Will this have a bad effect?

<<< is nawty

Ive not touched a drop of pure water in about 2 weeks. I just have coffee (black) and the odd ( 1 to 4 ) cans of diet devil coke..... Need to get back on track with that 1 or I feel Jim, Jim and his whip will be out in force.... : O )

Woofy X

You need to drink your water to make sure you stay healthy :)
I feel awful when I don't drink enough, headaches, dry skin etc

Maybe try splitting it up throughout the day in smaller glasses to make sure you get it all down you xx

<<< is nawty

Ive not touched a drop of pure water in about 2 weeks. I just have coffee (black) and the odd ( 1 to 4 ) cans of diet devil coke..... Need to get back on track with that 1 or I feel Jim, Jim and his whip will be out in force.... : O )

Woofy X

Well you must be doing something right Woof after this week's whooshie, if it's not broke don't fix it ;)

You need to drink your water to make sure you stay healthy :)
I feel awful when I don't drink enough, headaches, dry skin etc

Maybe try splitting it up throughout the day in smaller glasses to make sure you get it all down you xx

Funny enough OH said today that my skin looked dry. It may be why I'm feeling tired too.

Well you must be doing something right Woof after this week's whooshie, if it's not broke don't fix it ;)

So ture, hunni But Im going to TRY and add water.... Was loving my water then hit a wall and went so off it!!!!

Woofy X

I don't lose if I don't drink, but I think it affects everyone differently. Carbohydrates contain a lot of water, so dehydrating is a real issue. I hate water!

They used to claim that you needed water to burn fat, but I think the Jury is still out on that one. I just need it to stay regular and not be constipated. That and it makes me feel good.

I thought that water cleared you of ketones, so the more you pee out the more your body produces (???)

Probably Tracy, I just like to think it's helps to keep my liver and kidneys flushed and happy. :D

'The more you drink the more you shrink' LOL :D

I get terrible headaches if I don't drink enough. Drinking 3 - 4 litres of water a day is a lifestyle change for me now. My skin, digestion, hair and general well being has improved since starting on water. It helps that I like it too.

Back