What happens in maintenance?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SparklingFairy, 8 December 2008 Social URL.

1. SparklingFairy

SparklingFairy Full Member

I would really like to begin cambridge in the new year. I'm in my early 20's and I love my weekends, nights out are something I look forward to all week - letting my hair down and having a drink mainly. I drink a glass or two of wine most nights, so this has been the main reason for not starting already.

Anyway, the question I have is can you go back to having your weekend drinks in moderation once youre in maintenance?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

I don't see why not. 'normal' people do it don't they? as long as the alcohol doesn't lead to chain binging i don't see how we would be any different to anyone else...
  4. girly728576399

girly728576399 Full Member

cambridge diet
    yeah you can but you learn to drink other alcohol, vodka is the best, lowest carbs. You can really drink the same amount, so its a cheaper night x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.