What have I done!

jojo75

I have been doing so well with CD, yes I admit a few little mistakes but mainly sticking to it.

Yesterday I had loads. First all people at work encouraged me to go out to lunch with them and because it was also going to be paid for by my boss I jumped at the chance! I had a huge bowl of pasta and loads of bread. my advise to anyone is don't let the pressure of others effect your diet, they do not understand how hard it has been for you to get this far.

Then I got home and I thought oh well I will just have a CD bar which I did. Then my partner upset me and then I started to stress about today, as I have a job interview. That was it I just cracked up I went and had a large sausage roll and then a bag of crips! :cry:

This morning I can't bring myself to even get on the scales. I am so fed up. I have got 3 months until I get married and I just keep thinking can I really do this anymore.

Please I need some support! I have started back on the SS this morning.

Jo

I have been doing so well with CD, yes I admit a few little mistakes but mainly sticking to it.

Yesterday I had loads. First all people at work encouraged me to go out to lunch with them and because it was also going to be paid for by my boss I jumped at the chance! I had a huge bowl of pasta and loads of bread. my advise to anyone is don't let the pressure of others effect your diet, they do not understand how hard it has been for you to get this far.

Then I got home and I thought oh well I will just have a CD bar which I did. Then my partner upset me and then I started to stress about today, as I have a job interview. That was it I just cracked up I went and had a large sausage roll and then a bag of crips! :cry:

This morning I can't bring myself to even get on the scales. I am so fed up. I have got 3 months until I get married and I just keep thinking can I really do this anymore.

Please I need some support! I have started back on the SS this morning.

Jo

That was then, and this is now.

Let go of it and just carry on as though nothing had happened.

Good luck.

Hiya

One bad day doesn't make the diet or you a failure!

Time to get back to the water, enjoy the lovely weather and get slim for your big day.

You can do this but you have to believe you can!

M.

There is a quote somewhere, about it not being the falling down that is the failure, but the not getting back up again.

You had a blip. Now you need to draw a line under it and move on. If this continues to bother you, you will collapse completely - let it go. Nobody is perfect.

Look forwards, you CAN do this. One day at a time...

Just forget yesterday ever happened,theres nohing you can do about it now.Carry on SSing today and the weight will shift in no time :)

sonya

forget yesterday it happens just remember today is a new day xxxxxxx:)

Hiya
As the others have said, 'draw a line under it and forget it' :p

All the best for your job interview :D

Back