Step 1 Sole Source What have I done???!!!

Liz, is it right that you're having two bars a day then? I didn't think we could do that but if it's an option that would really help me I think.

Anne xx

Yes Anne. Has no affect on me. The way I see it is that's better than cheating. Made me stick to it x

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Liz - Im on day 4 week 2....Did you do SS all the 12 weeks?

Tigg - Oh dear...maybe I wont try 2??:confused: Don't fancy that.

Liz - Im on day 4 week 2....Did you do SS all the 12 weeks? Tigg - Oh dear...maybe I wont try 2??:confused: Don't fancy that.

Not everybody has that effect, I gave it a try and it didn't work. But that doesn't mean it won't for you. I basically gave every combination a try and discovered what worked for me. Two or three bars a days works for some but my belly makes noises with one bar and two just makes things worse!

Give it a go and see how you do.

Yeah switched between ss & ss+, finished end of march and been maintaining. Back on for a few weeks to lose a bit more. I'm week 2 day 5 :) Not losing as much as I did before though. How much do you have to lose?

I'll give a go the weekend - when Im at home lol.

I'm loving everything else except the shakes - cant bare them. But, still only the start of this very long journey..

So the peanut bars.... Quick question to the peanut bar fans...

I LOVE mint crunch. I like lemon too, but they are sickly! Don't much rate any of the others. BUT here's the thing, I hate peanut butter/nuts/nutty flavours generally, but bizarrely quite like snickers?!! Not any other chocolate nut, just snickers! I know, I know, it doesn't make sense really. So anyway, should I try the peanut crunch.... Is it more snickers or more nutty type flavour?

I'm actually laughing as I write this for the sheer ridiculousness of everything I just wrote!! :)

So the peanut bars.... Quick question to the peanut bar fans... I LOVE mint crunch. I like lemon too, but they are sickly! Don't much rate any of the others. BUT here's the thing, I hate peanut butter/nuts/nutty flavours generally, but bizarrely quite like snickers?!! Not any other chocolate nut, just snickers! I know, I know, it doesn't make sense really. So anyway, should I try the peanut crunch.... Is it more snickers or more nutty type flavour? I'm actually laughing as I write this for the sheer ridiculousness of everything I just wrote!! :)

That's some specific taste buds you have there!!! To me the have the flavour of snickers but are closer to the texture of a tracker type bar.

Yeah I agree with above. It's not over nutty. Try one, i love them. :)

Tiggemma has nailed the taste on the head there. they are lush...

Thanks all! I think I will give one of them a try when I next collect my products! I'll let you know how I get on! x

I've posted this on another post but......Can you get out of ketosis by having a bar on the 2nd week? My consultant says Im in ketosis (fruity breath) and so I can have a bar on sat (yesterday) However, last Thursday Iwas so so so desperate and needed real food I had one then, fri and sat. - Didn't cheat, just had 3 products. BUT do think I have buggered it all up by having one before consultant suggested???

Maybe silly and paranoid question, but I'll be gutted if I've stuffed up within second week.

P.S ...Put my scales round Mum & Dads coz I was getting obsessed with weighing myself.

Thanks

Dawn

No you'll be absolutely fine , when i started the plan again i started off from day one on 3 bars a day (x2 lemon , 1 otherchoice) and didn't affect me in anyway , xx

Julie,

Thank you SO MUCH! Im sitting here (just had another) and for the first time in a week or so feel hungry. I think I convinced myself I've blown it and kept thinking of the food out side in the kitchen!

No, wont go out there, especially if Im ok.

Thanks again, put my mind to rest.

Dawn

You'll be fine, don't worry. The cravings for food are just in your head.

I can definitely testify to that (posh words for me) Coz after I read Julie's post, the craving's gone now!! Maybe Im just going nuts, don't mind as long as Im smaller at the end of it.

Thank you for reply. Silly things really but seem big at the time. :eek:

Hi all!
Really interested to hear all your thoughts on the bars. Personally I've always avoided them as I prefer to eliminate food completely, if that makes sense. I can either stop eating solids or gorge myself - welcome to my twisted relationship with food <sigh>. That said, I still have fond memories of my three forkfuls of tuna a few days ago...

I figured that as I've got so far to go, its better to 'cheat' sensibly than give up altogether.

This time round I've allowed myself one coke zero a day (see above - better to make a slight change than completely abandon the diet) and so far its been fine - I'm still losing and in ketosis, plus now I have a different taste to look forward to every day which is keeping me on track.

Good loss this week - total loss 17lb in three weeks. Same size though, never mind! Keep thinking what if I lose all the weight but stay the same size - stupid I know

Good luck to you all

Eek xoxo

PS This week included a birthday party, retirement party and night out with no cheating - go me! Some people are so unsupportive though - "thats a silly diet" "just have this, it won't hurt you" etc. Ah well, it'll be worth it when I'm thin! (and I can get my breath unsmelly again)

Think we've all had a rant about the unhelpful "friends", I just avoid telling anyone now, much easier!

Anne xx

Well, Im not having bars again for 2 weeks - not sure but only 4lbs off this week and I have been 100% on it!!!

Only got 4lbs to go and a stone off so as long as it's within 2 weeks that will be a stone a month.

Back