What have i done?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by pebbles, 16 November 2006 Social URL.

1. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Hi everyone,

Well i did the 790 plan last week and lost 1lb:eek: very dissapointed, but its off and not on, so i have to look at it that way.

Anyway thought i would be a bit cleaver this week and do my own thing, low cal diet.;)

Oh my god am i hungry, as you can imagin my lovely ketosis blankie has gone:eek: what the hell have i done.

One thing i must say is, i think when i come back from my hols i will be ready to get back ssing. I love ssing, I love not having hunger pangs, and i love this diet.:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi Pebbles 1lbs is great on 790 and well done for doing the low cal thing :) I remember coming out of Ketosis last year how hungry I felt I wonder if thats why some people regain after VLCD as they feel so hungry?Cant you do SS until your hols?When you off?xxc
  4. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Oh yes - being hungry after ketosis disappears is just HORRID!!!

Enjoy your hols then get right back on that wagon, honey!!

5. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Hi i'lldoit

I was a bit scared ssing up to the day i went on my hols, which is a week on saturday, just incase i was not well, i get the runs quite bad.

Looking forward to getting back on it already isobel.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.