WHAT HAVE I DONE

:cry:

On saturday i started the first day of SSing and was staying in house till the worse was over but i got bored and thought i could go out and it wont affect it how wrong was i.
So after spending the whole day today feeling bad and ashamed of myself i decided to come on here and spill all :sigh:

But have decided to start a fresh tomorrow again but this time have something to aim for as i book a holiday yesterday to eygpt in september and if nothing else works need to lose weight for that as last time i was away the seat belt on plane didnt fit and lets just say that wont be happening again.

just answered u on other post but wantd to add here....

i think its important u dont be harsh with urself. shrug it off and really pamper urself tomorrow with mags and bubble baths and whatever else doesnt include food. all that happened is that u have learned u can cheat on the spur of the moment and need to find ways around it.

this diet is a mental journey and u r just finding ur feet like the rest of us so please dont worry about it.

tomorrow is a new day. u can do this!!!

good luck.

ooo nice!

i LOVE having my hair washed by other people. weird but true!

sounds like u r going to have a fab holiday too. i bet u'll be able to lay the tray down flat and still have a nice gap inbetween :D

good luck for tomorrow.

xxxx

Hope so turth be told just want to be able to enjoy holiday without someone making a nasty comment about my weight. Some people can be so hurtful

HEY IM WITH YOU HUN, LETS DRAW THE LINE TOGETHER...

there...drawn!:eek:

Hey Pretty!! Nice to see someone else from the toon on here!

Don't worry about your little blip - abstaining from food is SOOO hard!!! Try again and again until you succeed - it's worth it, hun!
xx

ooo nice!

i LOVE having my hair washed by other people. weird but true!

sounds like u r going to have a fab holiday too. i bet u'll be able to lay the tray down flat and still have a nice gap inbetween :D

good luck for tomorrow.

xxxx

LMAO me too Karen when I make my appointment I always say that I wanted it washing......oooo you could shut your eyes and drift off......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

OOOOOPS sorry got carried away there. I must be weird too ......lol.

Back