What have we eaten today

Well done on the loss Jo! There'll be no stopping you now :p Well done to you too Lady A, I'd be chuffed with a 3lbs loss! I'm a bit nervous that I've not lost anything this week. Not been drinking as much water as usual, scared of running to the loo during classes, lol. So might have a bit of water retention.

I've had no college today, and it's been raining the whole time, so had to stay indoors. Hoping it'll be dry tomorrow and I can get out for a walk. I ended up playing on the wii (we got it delivered yesterday) when my son was napping, according to my calorie counter thingy it burns a fair amount of calories. I'm gonna be an expert at the boxing on it!

So, today I've had what feels like loads, but only comes to 1383

Breakfast
Coffee, 2 scrambled eggs, two slices of toast

Lunch:
Baked potato (quite a big one) with mini baby bell cut up over it (sounds odd, tastes nice!) big side salad.

Snack:
Quavers

Dinner:
Tried to eat a WW lemon chicken risotto. It was disgusting, so put most of it in the bin! Had toasted cheese (45g cheese) and then a sugar free jelly

Snack
Tea, low fat tea biscuits and French fries.

Still could really have another 100 or so calories, but don't really want anything else to be honest.

Its nice lou to read someone else's rambling, i have had my own thing going on and on the last couple of weeks but yes the scales finally moved:D , So a 1 lb loss next week would mean my first stone, ooh cant believe it.

Now i think if i didnt have the support from you lovely people, i would have just gone back to scoffing and then when all the weight had gone back on, I would have started again!

Funny we had our staff planner at work today, and it said staff christmas party 15th dec, right i thougt it would be great to drop 2 st for that, and wear something nice that i like, instead of normally what i can squeezed into.

This place was made for rambling LaLa :p.
I sooo want a wii so I can get the wii fit etc...good for you having the willpower to get up and do some exercise even though the weather is crappy. Just noticed you are from North Lanarkshire - my parents live in South Lanarkshire in Hamilton :). I'm up in Dundee these days but the weather is pretty crappy here the now too.

Woo Jot that's a good and achievable plan to try and drop 2 stone for your Christmas night out! I think my work's is quite early in December,maybe around the 5th but it would be nice to wear something you actually want to wear and feel good in like you said...

I may make this another mini challenge for myself haha.

Oh, and I ended up having tofu with rice noodles and lotsa veg for dinner. It was delicious and really filled me up! :)

I don't think Hamilton's that far from me actually, I think about 30 mins by car.

I am loving the wii! Although I'm all sore this morning, lol, can feel my muscles in my back have been put to good use! Think it must've done some good, lost 2.5lbs this week. Weighed myself when I first got up and had lost hardly anything, thought that couldn't be right. So weighed again a half hour later, et voila! Pleased with this week's loss :)

Going to go and get ready now, need to go to supermarket, joy!

Woohoo! 2.5lbs loss is fabby :)
I'm really working on the water intake this week ...long may the losing continue for us all hehe!

Ok today I've had a bit of an off day - in terms of calories it's been alright but in terms of what I've consumed - i.e 4 slice of toast (2 with v low fat cheese spread and 2 with reduced fat houmous) & a clementine - it's not been as good as it could have been. :(

Plus I'm going to my boyfriend's tonight and he's got us alcohol and even though I know I really shouldn't I know I'm probably going to give in to temptation...

Straight back on track tomorrow, I promise!!

Have a good night, you've done really well, I reckon you deserve a wee treat!

I've had a good day today, got enough left for a nibble while watching the BB final tonight :D

Breakfast:
2 weetabix

Lunch:
WW Tomato soup with two slices wholemeal bread
Popcorn

Dinner:
Pasta in a homemade veg sauce

Snacks:
Jelly, quavers, banana

Somehow still have 450 calories left! Also managed to drink lots of water.

Hi All!

Jot, congratulations on your weight loss...brill!!! Lady Almathea (it will be a miracle if I've got that right!)...thanks for the lovely welcome.

My weigh in is tomorrow morning, so keeping everything crossed.

Today I've eaten:
Breakfast - Rice Krispies and banana

Lunch - weightwatchers tomato soup, wholemeal bread, yogurt

Dinner - Pasta with tomato sauce, lots of veg through it....delicious....thanks LaLou!

I've also had several snacks today, but still well within my calories allowance.
I think I eat more now that I'm trying to lose weight ...I think it's just that I'm eating healthier food, which isn't so high in calories. I wish I'd discovered that years ago. LOL:D

Hi Ladies,

How are you all, and who do you think will bin BB tonight.

I havent counted calories today, my mum has broken her leg in 2 places and has had to be admitted to hospital for an operation to pin the bones together. But she is in good spirits tonight, and so am I with my G & T.

this is what i've eaten

B. Cereal Bar
1 Toast

L. 2 Oranges

D. Tuna Sandwhich
cheese string
Handful of crisp

plus a double gin & tonic.

Morning Jo,

God, sorry to hear about your mum! Hope she heals quickly, it sounds like quite a break!

I was glad that Sophie won BB, I wanted her to win in the end. Shocked that Rodrigo was out first, and Charlie next though. I was thinking they'd be 2nd and 3rd :s

Just had toast this morning, might have a bit of fruit in a minute. Tonight's dinner will be roast turkey (in butter and herbs) with baby new potatoes and two veg (probably carrots and broccoli). Not sure about lunch, probably soup.

Thanks lou, yes she is doing ok,.

Yes i am please that soph won BB, she is lovely.

B. Had some yummy thick toast with butte this morning 400

L. Sainbury ready meal steak and cheddar mash,, 455 Have to say i was dissappointed with it.

D, Bagel with low fat cheese, side salad, 400

Oh dear Jot, that's not so good about your Mum! Glad she is doing ok though.

I was glad Sophie won BB too...although very surprised Rodrigo was last too!!

I've had a bit of a nightmare day - the water system in my toilet is broken (it's one of those saniplus macerator things,horrid!) so the toilet, bath AND sink are all clogged. I can't use any of them! I'm going to try and last the night without needing to pee - which will be very difficult! And spend the next few nights at my boyfriend's since the plumber can't get the part to fix things til Monday at the earliest!

So probably won't be around the next few days or have a very good diet if my boyfriend is feeding me lol.

Today went well though:

B - Branflakes with semi skimmed milk and chopped banana
L - cupasoup with mini pitta bread and some melon
D - Baked potato with tuna and side salad in balsamic vinegar dressing
Snacks - clementine, little milkyway and grapes.

Approx cal. intake = 1,250. :)

Oh Blimey Lady A, hope you get your plumbing sorted out soon, Its awful when things go wrong, I tend to stress a bit even though i try not to, but this comes out in my eating, today hubby is at work again!! and its difficult to go to the hospital to see mom cause the kids are not allowed on the ward.

God, at least you have somewhere you can camp over til you have working loo etc , Lady A! I hate it when stuff like that happens, always so stressful.

I've had a good day today, managed to balance my calories out a lot better:

Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs with toast

Lunch:
Cheese salad sandwich with low fat crisps

Dinner will be:
WW lasagne, baby new potatoes and side salad.
WW Toffee yogurt afterwards

Which will bring me to 1260 cals.

Well done lou, think I am a little over my calorie budget today

B. yoghurt with fruit 200

L. Bagel & hummus 450

D. Chicken, veg, 1 Roast
Potato. 450

Large glass of wine 250
Pickle onion monster
Munchies (Naughty) 108
olives 100

2 toffees 60

1610 or there abouts

Hi everyone, about 1300 for me today (day 1).
B yoghurt
L tuna salad
D vege soup

snacks
incidentals (munchies) 300
strawberries 30
apple 60
protein bar 88
sprite zero 4
2 coffee 60ish

not bad for day 1. Hoping to do 1000 - 1200 a day but preferably closer to the 1000 mark. Also taking a multi vit and flaxseed tab.

Bren
X

breakfast: 30g cheerios (110) 125ml skimmed milk (44) orange squash (5)

snack: muller vitality yoghurt (95) orange sparkling water (5)

lunch: cream of mushroom soup (180)

snack: 100g red grapes (64)

thats 503 so far today. will be having fish, new potatoes and salad for dinner which i guess will be around 400, then il have a snack after of... hmmm... jelly?? we'll see!

Hi everyone,

Well i have had a crap day, totally went off the rails today.
To much to write down, but I am going to get back to my plan in the morning.

Did not plan or eat any decent meals today and I just ended up eating rubbish!!

Hi everyone

I did fine yesterday, kept to target although I ate more "naughty" things that I'd have liked.

Today I've only had 2 slices of toast this morning and an alpen bar mid morning. I need to eat lunch but have no idea what I want. I had a half day at college, so at home now, and it's so rainy and cold outside that I want something warm like comfort food!

I might have toasted cheese and a pack of skips. In fact, that's decided now, lol.

Back