What have we eaten today

Well you was right, who's going to win then mate? Right I am going to watch the interview, then watch the Tudors, I recorded it earlier, love the actor who play Henry.

Oh well, 2lbs off this week. I know I should be pleased as that's the recommended weekly weight loss, but I had kind of hoped it would be a bit more! Still, slowly but surely eh?!

Haha, marcus, I reckon he was a bit nervous there!

Anyhoo, bedtime for me I think, got my hypnosis MP3 to listen to before I can sleep.

Night!

xx

yes lou i think Davina, was abrupt with him, well he can take it.

Who is on you hypnosis Mp, I have the paul mckenna one.

I'm using Glenn Harrold's, I think it's really good. I've used Paul McKenna before, and also liked him, but I think I might be finding this one a bit more effective.

PS Yeah, slow and steady is the way to go! 2lbs is good, sustainable loss!

PPS I love The Tudors too. I missed the first two, will watch the second on iPlayer, but so annoyed I forgot about the first one in the series!

Thanks! I guess it's not going to happen overnight but I'm really determined so I know it will happen eventually. I'm using the Glen Harrold mp3 too, it's great. It also works wonders for having a good night's sleep.

HI everyone,

OOh yes lou I love the Tudor's and other period Drama's.

And I have bought a massive box of rice krispies, ready to go in the morning.

Anyhow today so far

B. Banana (small) 100
Satsuma 30

L. Chicken & olive salad 400
Snack a jack s 130

D. Fish & salad 400
Bagel 200

total today 1260cals

40 min power walk on treadmill (320) cals

Good going today!

I've had:
rice krispies (lol) with skimmed milk
kiwi fruit
ww yogurt

sandwich (cheese slice, salad leaves)
french fries

chicken in tomato and basil sauce
new potatoes
green beans

sugar free jelly
golden wonder snacky things

Total so far 1047, going to have something else in a minute, not sure what.

you are doing really well lou, where did you get that hypnosis cd from, can you get it from wh smiths?

I was just thinking today, it would be so nice to go out this christmas a size 12-14. It would be nice to go to the works do, instead of saying no, because the trauma of finding a tent to where is just to much to bare.
Anyone one else out there suffer the same embarrassing moments

You can get the CD from the Glenn Harrold website, and they also sell them on amazon, the one I have is called "Lose Weight Now". There are two parts to it, part one is to help you lose weight, the second is for maintenance. I think it's great!

Totally know how you feel about nights out, I do go on them, but I'm never really very happy with my outfit, especially since being pregnant. I can't wait to wear something that I love, not just something that'll have to do!

Louise xx

I know what you mean my body never recovered, when my daughter was having her 1st birthday i found out i was pregnant again, and i had not really lost any pregnancy weight the first time round.

So that was 2 c sections in 19 months, now they are 8 & 9 and I have no more excuses!!

Today I've had:
Rice Krispies :D
banana
weight watchers yoghurt

ham salad sandwich
french fries snacks

Chicken and tomato and basil sauce
new potatoes
fresh green beans
sugar free jelly

Golden bakes corn snack

Ham sandwich and cream crackers with extra light philadelphia.

All of the above comes to 1470 calories.

I can't believe I'm eating so much and yet still losing weight. In fact I've weighed absolutely everything and written down the calories, so I know it's accurate. It just seems so much!! This is much better than when I used to be told to eat 1000 calories per day on diets.

Jot, I'm not going to be anywhere near my target weight for Christmas (this year anyway!) but I'm going to make the best of what I've got. However, come summer time, there'll be no holding me back from the shops. :D

Hi Glamgran,

Jot, I'm not going to be anywhere near my target weight for Christmas (this year anyway!) but I'm going to make the best of what I've got. However, come summer time, there'll be no holding me back from the shops. :D

I like your thinking Jot!

Being down a dress size or two (or in my case most probably trousers) will make a huge difference...at least to our self-esteem.

Well I,m off up the wooden hill as my day says. Its been lovely chatting with you ladies. Nite Nite. Jo.

Morning All,

So far today

30g rice krispies:D with skimmed milk 163
Bagel 200

Planned for lunch

Chicken, peas carrots & broccoli 350
Shape yoghurt 100

Tea?

Morning!

I had cornflakes this morning, for a change!

Mid-morning had toast and cheese slice

Lunch I think I'll have a bowl of soup and some cream crackers and philadelphia extra light, and then a WW fromage frais.

That brings me to 620 cals.

Not sure what to have for dinner yet, we're getting a grocery delivery later, so prob something from that.

OOh need to make an adjustment for lunchtime.

30g rice krispies:D with skimmed milk 163
Bagel 200

Planned for lunch

Chicken, peas carrots & broccoli
potato & 2 roasties 600
Shape yoghurt 100

1063 so far.

How are you all getting on today?

Hi all!
Today I've had:
Breakfast -
30 grams cornflakes and skimmed milk
Two slices of wholemeal toast

Lunch
Can of weightwatchers tomato soup
weightwatchers yogurt
two crackers with philadelphia light
100 grammes strawberries

Dinner -
Oven baked Turkey escalope and waffle, with side salad
Weight watchers yogurt

This all comes to a total of 1110 calories, so I've got 390 left for this evening. I'm really not struggling at all with this eating plan...woohooo!! (So far anyway eh!)

Oh well done Glam!!

I have been baking this afternoon with the kids, we made some cookies, and some muffins, dont think i should have any tea.!!!

Back