What have we eaten today

I had a chicken tikka masala made with WW sauce, was very nice! Total today so far 1278, glad I've had more during the day today, rather than leaving loads til tonight.

Got college tomorrow, so need to make a lunch tonight to bring with me, otherwise I'll waste calories AND money eating in the cafeteria, lol.

Hi Everyone,

How have we done today?

B. Protein shake with bluberries 250

L. Tomato soup & bagel 350

Planned for tea

Chicken Tikka Salad 400

So what have you all been upto this bank Holiday?

Evening! Today went well Jo, thanks!

I've had today@

Cornflakes

Mid morning
Strawberries, blueberries and banana

Lunch
Cheese salad sandwich, Salt and Vinegar flavour french fries

Dinner
Chicken kiev, herb and butter potatoes, sweetcorn

Had 1352 calories so far today :)

Another good day then lou, well done mrs,.

Oh god i hope i have lost this week, every one is saying that i look like i have lost weight so something must be happening.

Off to watch the second part of whithering heights, did you see it last night?

Hi all!
I hope all who had the bank holiday monday had a nice day.

Today I've had:
Rice krispies with skimmed milk and a banana for breakfast

Mid morning - two salt and vinegar rice snackajacks

Chicken and salad sandwich, strawberries and melon for lunch.

Mid afternoon one packet of French Fries

Chicken Kiev, sweetcorn and new potatoes with herbs for dinner, followed by a no sugar jelly.

This evening I had a packet of Golden Wonder bakes and a weightwatchers yoghurt to use up my calories.

Total of 1450 calories for the day.

I'm loving this way of eating, but I now need to try to drink more water!!

Hi Everyone

Well I had another good day yesterday and even completed a 5k run.
So I woke up this morning and weighed myself to find out i am still THE SAME!!!!

What do i have to do :cry:

My clothes are looser, my friends and family tell me i look smaller, so what is going on, am i just going to wake up one morning a lollipop head?

Hi PrincessSmiles,

I have done aerobics twice a week for about 18 yrs, but as i have got heavier i no longer work at the same intensity.
So i suppose my body is used to it, i have to challenge it now.

Todays calories

B. omelette & 2 rashers of bacon. 350

L. Small bowl of spag bol - ?

T. Slimfast 200

Did not weighout my spag bol, having an off day.

Evening all!
Awww Jot that's a real shame. Can I ask something really stupid? Are you sure there isn't a problem with your scales, perhaps you need a new set? Are you weighing yourself at the same time of day? Or perhaps your exercise is building muscle, which, as I'm sure you know, is heavier than fat. Are you consistently drinking enough? If your body is getting slightly dehydrated at times then it (apparently) holds onto fluid, in a similar way to the starvation mode scenario. With the increase in exercise maybe you need more fluids.

It's got to start showing on the scales eventually...just you keep plodding away there. You have all these lovely people on here rooting for you!

Today I've ate:
Breakfast - rice krispies with skimmed milk and banana

mid-morning - weight watchers yoghurt

Lunch - weight watchers tomato soup, two slices of wholemeal bread and a packet of snackajacks

Dinner - Two square sliced sausages, new potatoes and baked beans. No sugar Jelly

This evening - weight watchers yoghurt, one slice wholemeal toast with one slice cooked ham.

Total calories today: 1300

Hi Jo, congrats on completing the 5k, you must be so fit!

Try not to get disheartened about the plateau, you can and will break it!

I've not been around much, been a bit busier, which feels good. Still sticking to my calorie limit, had just under 1400 today.

Breakfast:
Rice Krispies

Mid-morning
Apple

Lunch:
WW Chicken Tikka with corriander rice

Snack:
French fries

Dinner:
2 sausages, potatoes and beans
Sugar-free jelly

Snack:
WW dessert flavour yogurt
cucumber and celery sticks

Need to up the amount of vegetables I'm having.

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for your kind words.

Glam, Yes I paid £90 for my body fat monitor scales, but I have weighed at boots & they are only 1 lb different.
These scales also give me my bodyfat % which i can tell you is scary.

I tend to drink 2 litres of water/no sugar squash.

lou, yes i am sure the weight loss will come, its I think because i have been so good with my food and picked up the exercise it has left me feeling a little deflated.

I am back to work tomorrow so will have other thing to focus on other that foooood and weight. I think that will be good.
I am just going to keep going because the other option is worse!

Exactly Jo, you're doing the best thing by all that exercise and healthy eating.

Today I've had:
Breakfast - Rice krispies
Snack: French fries
Lunch: Homemade chicken salad - no dressing, mini babybel light, 2 salt and vinegar rice cakes
Dinner: fish fingers, new potatoes, beans. Jelly after
Snack: Quavers

This brings me to 1148 for today, and going to have something else now. I feel like I'm eating all the time, but want to make sure my calorie intake isn't getting too low.

Hi All,

Been a busy bee today, back to work,

B. Banana 150

L . peanut bar 170
Fruit 50

D Chicken salad 400

So far 770, going to have abit of supper now.

Hello guys... sorry I haven't joined in on the chat lately - been a busy bee with work etc.

Well done on your loss LaLaLou & welcome GlamGran! :)
Jot - try not to feel too disheartened. You sound like you are doing everything you are meant to be doing so I'm sure the loss will indeed come! Besides, if you are feeling 'smaller' and people are commenting on it then that has got to be a boost!!

I lost 3lbs this week...quite happy with that! Today's intake has been:

B - Melon
L - Prawn Stirfry with rice noodles, sweet pepper, green pepper, mushrooms, spring onion & red onion (lotsa veg now yay!)
D - Chicken Caesar Salad with low fat dressing
Dessert - Weight Watchers Caramel shortcake & some strawberries.

Really need to get my water intake back up to the 3 litres a day I was previously managing though. It's kinda slowed down and I feel it is taking its toll.

Also gonna get myself out for some nice long walks like you ladies suggested!

Hope everything is well with you guys.

Got up early this morning, weighed myself because waiting til tomorrow is all to much, And finally the dam scales have moved I have lost 2lb and i am chuffed to bits.

Ladies I want to say a bit thank you, you have really kept me going this week.

Have a lovely day.

Well done Lady A. 3lb's Wohoo!!
Jo.

Aaw, that's fab news!! :) No wonder you are chuffed!

Today I've had:

B - Honeydew Melon & Strawberry fruitsalad
L - Flour wrap with chicken slices, green peppers & reduced fat houmous (only a smidgen though!)
Snack - 2 crackers & low fat cheese spread

I haven't decided what to have for dinner yet. Not sure where my flatmate is and we were meant to be having it together. Probably go for a tofu dish tonight I think. Calorie intake of approx. 500 so far so still got a bit to play around with.

Hope you are all doing well!

Todays food.

B. Banana & cereal bar 250

L Pineapple & cereal bar 250

D chicken tikka and salad
Chips 800

Total 1300

Back