L. Cuppa soup 70
Alpen BAr 130
apple 60

D. Chicken curry rice 700
homemade chips 250

anyone doing anything nice half term?

hi, hope everyone is okay?

B: banana
L: chicken ramen noodles, thai rice (ate out, guessed 600 for this?)
D: HL chicken breast, HL bacon in wholewheat tortilla wrap

Snacks: satsuma, walkers baked crisps, ww rich choc dessert, skinny cow hot choc.

too much junky type food today, i did a 25 min fast paced walk though with my dog so that was good, oh and its my WI day today, i lost 2.4lbs this week yay!!

Nite everyone xxx

Oh nice one, well done on your loss :D

Breakfast porridge/oatsosimple with apple cranberries and stuff - 220 cals
Lunch Chicken potato and leek soup - 136 and a yogurt - 50
Dinner Chicken and risotto, I think. 450.

Total: 856 which is low, I know, but I think I will be overdoing it at the weekend....

Well done on your loss assj!

STS for me this week :mad:

Going to weigh again tomorrow and hope something will be off!

Not had breakfast yet, on phone on hold to student loan people, argh.

Our half term was last week Jo, have a good week off.

Morning everyone, I am going to weighin tomorrow, I am really going to try and cut out all the crap in my diet, my chest infection that i have been suffering with of and off has gone to my lung and I feel horrible, dr has given me some stronger antibiotics. Oh having a pity party all on my own today!

Had a bit of a restaurant disaster yesterday. Tried to keep it healthy, but I suspect the whole day came in at around 2,000 calories. Which isn't bad, it's just not good either ;)

Forgot to put in my food for today!

Had a brunch: Costa skinny latte and a emmental and mushroom flatbread (yum!) 100g strawberries, 100g grapes
Snack: Tesco LC choc and orange cereal bar, 4 x cream crackers with 25g philly extra light
Dinner going to be: Quorn chicken (style) curry

Total after that is 1039. Will have another snack in the evening.

Evening everyone, hope you are all ok,

B. Apple & satsuma 100

L. Carrot & apple juiced by myself 250

D. Veg Stir fry 300

2 litres water

650 so far, snacks later.

Well done assj, good loss mate.

Hope you feel better soon Jo. x

b - scrambled egg on toast - I accidentally dropped the 2nd yolk into the bowl and then thought "oh well..."! So 295 today.
l - l/f cheese & tomato deli roll, salad, yoghurt, apple - 390
d - garlic & herb breaded chicken fillet (YUM!), salad, oven chips, bread & spread - 570 :eek:

Cor, 1255 already! Guess I'm snacking on low cal jelly tonight... :rolleyes:

Just about to have wholemeal toast, with laughing cow cheese spread. It's only 20 cals per triangle!!

Anyone else watch EastEnders tonight?? Won't spoil the "who's the daddy" plot for anyone still to see but OMG!

I know Lou, my money was on minty or phil but omg, that will sort out the engagement!!

aww i hope you get better soon jo!

B: 2 slices wholemeal toast with low fat butter
L: Chicken salad
D: Suppernoodles

Snacks: banana, BGTY choc mousse, walkers baked crisps (way too late, but am fed up lol)

too much crap again, try harder tomorrow

Thanks guys I am sure my antibiotics will start to work soon, I just have a creaking in my lung when I lie down, eek, but I should of gone back to the dr earlier, you know what its like, work, kids, housework, and when you do phone the dr's they say i have an appointment in 3 weeks!!!

Anyway I have lost 2lb this week:D

Aww Jo, creaky lung doesn't sound too good!! lol Hope you're feeling better soon.

Well done on the loss, that is great! I'm about to go and weigh myself in a min. Eek.

Meals for today:

Breakfast: 3 x venison sausages, 1 scrambled egg, 1 slice of toast
L: WW chicken noodle soup, med banana, 100g grapes
S: Tesco LC Choc n Orange bar, Options skinny latte
D: WW Spinach and Ricotta Tortelloni in WW Napolenta sauce

1027 calories. I am so looking forward to breakfast. Venison is a bit odd for the morning, but I want to use up the pack of sausages.

Right, off to see if I've miraculously dropped a few lbs from yest morning ;)

Pah, no miracles here!

On the brighter side, my breakfast was deeelish!

Have to change lunch a bit, no chicken noodle soup in cupboard, so just having plain chicken. Also going to have a salad at dinner, to up the veg intake a bit. Total will now be 1091.

I know how you feel Jo, I am a veteran of many a chest infection. Prop yourself up with plenty of pillows and cushions at night so that you'll breathe easier, and try to get as much sleep as possible. Well done on still losing while you're under the weather - when I'm ill I just eat and eat!

Gah, don't know what happened last night but I went a bit snack happy. Finished off OH's chip shop chips, scarfed down a packed of Walkers Squares AND had a WW choc cake bar with a Skinny Cow hot chocolate. Terrible! About 315 in all which wouldn't be too bad on a normal day but took me to 1520 yesterday. I have to reign in this calorie creep.

b - poached eggs on WW toast - 290
l - WW chicken noodle soup & 2 crumpets - 250

Dinner depends on whether I can get to the supermarket and back in the pouring rain, if so I plan to have a cheese & tomato pizza baguette thingy for 245 cals with a big warm roasted vegetable salad, will have to work out the cals for that later as it depends on what I can get.

In fact must dash now while the rain's off...

Thanks LM, did you get strange noises on your chest/lungs? mine sounds like a violin playing in the distance!!

Yes just been trying to keep on track with the old diet,

Food food today so far.

B. 1 Toast with jam, 200

L. fruit 200

D. Brown rice with chicken in black bean sauce, and extra veges. 700

1100 approx.
2 lites of water

Hello ladies :)
Got a few of your comments in cheesecake's thread - thankyou!

So yeah, things went a bit awol for a while and I'm back at the starting point. I found out a family friend(who is basically like my aunt)is battling breast cancer) but this is no excuse, I could have dealt with it another way. So now I'm trying some 'mind tricks' to get over my obsession & comfort eating and hopefully get back on track

So far today I've had:

B - Fruit Salad (strawberries and banana&apple slices in fruit juice) - 300 calories.
Lunch - Weightwatchers cottage pie -230 calories
Snack - An apple - 80 calories

And dinner is going to be rice noodles with steamed vegetables in tesco light choices sweet n sour sauce. Roughly 600 calories.

Total intake = 1210 calories. So still some room for fruit snacks later if I feel like it.

Also trying to up the water intake again!

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling so good Jo! Hope you get better soon :).

LOL yes I did, Jo, at my worst I sounded like a fat man sitting on some bagpipes! It makes it hard to sleep and that makes you feel worse. Your antibiotics should do the trick.

Well I got drenched but have lots of fresh food in so the plan for tonight is Tesco cheese & tomato baguette thingy, some roasted sweet potato wedges and a warm salad made with chopped courgette, red pepper & red onion wedges, all drizzled with olive oil and roasted up until charred and then mixed in with a pile of baby spinach and rocket, finished off with parmesan shavings. 500 cals. I am so looking forward to this!

Back