What have we eaten today

I've done all right considering the lardy I've eaten, but I'm back to being good now (i.e. the cold's getting better so I've stopped feeling sorry for myself :p).

This morning: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes.
Lunch: Tesco chicken salad sandwich, bottle of Calpis (about 200 cals a bottle).
Dinner will be about 600 calories :)

Woohoo!

Glad to see you're back on track CB :D

I was good yesterday, although had a small glass of red wine last night, still calories were 1442 yesterday, and 18g of fat.

Today I have had/will have had:

B: Toast and jam, medium banana, green tea
L: WW tomato soup, low fat custard, slice of bread
S: Green tea, slice of low fat carrot cake
D: Tesco LC veggie curry
S: Need more fruit today, so will have an apple and bowl of blueberries in low fat yogurt for snacks.

That comes to 1227 calories and 16.2g fat.

Not been brilliant but need to post

B. 2 wholemeal toast & butter 400

L. pickle onion monster munchies 200

D Chicken fillet, 1 slice of pizza, chips 600

2 chocolate off my christmas tree 120

approx 1320 of eating crap.
No wonder of feel horrible!!!

How we all getting on guys? think i am just trying to maintain over crimble, calorie counting is out the window for me now, just going to concentrate on eating healthy as much as i can.
And exercise or course!

I am being very naughty. VERY naughty!

I'm finding the office sweeties irresistable. Although I'm holding to two or three a day, it's still two or three more than I'd want to be eating.

CB, i know what your talking about, there of loads of boxes of roses and quality street in our office, its a bloomin lovely nightmare:eek:

Had a lovely birthday yesterday, went out and had a curry last night, have not had one for about 5 months, felt sick i was that bloated had to go for a lie down.

Today

B no time, still full from indian.

L. sweets at work!!!!

D. 2 whole meals toast with half a tine of beans with 2 boiled eggs. at last food.

Snacks cheesey dunkers.

Around 1250. probly had 5000 yesterday though.

Happy Birthday for yesterday Jo, glad you had a nice day! Were you off of work in the day?

We're off out for an Indian meal on Sunday, I've not had a proper one for ages so looking forward to it. Think I'll stick to biryani though, it's apparently lowest in fat, and all I need is to have the first side effects from Xenical when I'm on a night out!

I've not been on here in a couple of days, just been quite busy with the last week of college. But I'm off now for three weeks, the joys of being a student! My son's being a little gem too and sleeping til about half 8, think it's the dark mornings. This is what I ate yesterday:

B: Beans on (dry) toast, green tea
S: 2 Rice cakes
L: WW carrot and lentil soup, alpen light bar
D: Chicken curry (I can't wait for Sunday, haha, this was just a boring jar one)
S: Low fat custard

So far today I've had porridge and a green tea.

I have been on the special K diet since Sunday, so having that for breakfast and dinner and having a healthy lunch that is low in carbs. It's going really well actually. Haven't been craving unhealthy stuff as much as I normally do. Shall see on Sunday's weigh in how good it actually is. Just wanted to get a little bit more off before Xmas so I can justify all those treats!

Hi loulou,

Yes i had to go to work, but that was ok. I work at an FE college so now i have broken up for 3 weeks Yippee!!

gosh the next few days are going to be challenging, we are out at our friends to night they are cooking us a curry ! I am having a birthday party for my son tomorrow!!! Sunday out for lunch!!!
Think i will have small portions.

Morning all,

Hope you are all in full swing of your christmas preparations.

Over the past week its been my birthday and my sons, so we have been not stop eating, urgh, so i have got up today thinking my body needs a healthy day, so had some fruit for breakfast.

What are you all up to today?

But sitting here doing very little gave me an idea, so I've set up another ticker and set myself a mini-goal.

I decided a few weeks ago that I wasn't going to visit Japan again until I was under 18st. There are a lot of reasons:
1 - Flying economy when morbidly obese is very uncomfortable, especially for 12 hours each way,
2 - XL t-shirts (or LL as they're written in Japan) are about a UK size 18, so I can't buy any until I too am about a UK size 18 (which in the past I've been when I'm about 18 stone),
3 - Some shops in Japan have extremely narrow aisles. Being a fatty means I block the whole aisle for other customers,
4 - I want to do a lot of walking. I'd like to climb a couple of mountains, do some hiking and such, which being below 18st will help significantly with.

I have, therefore, knocked up a second ticker! Woo! Hopefully that'll motivate me to keep away from the pies! :D

Hi everyone,

OOh i am really going to try and stick to 1700 cals per day except for christmas eve, christmas day and new years eve.
I need to try and have a bit of structure because otherwise i will put half of what i have lost back on in a few short weeks and that will really set me back. Blimey crap food is sooo addictive!

Blimey crap food is sooo addictive!

Not sure if this helps in any way, but after about three months of fairly healthy eating I'm finding that crap food actually makes me feel... well... crap after eating it. My stomach gets upset, I get spots, I pass wind (whiffy, whiffy wind :massmoon:), and all kinds of other generally not-nice symptoms manifest. It's worst after fatty foods.

On the plus side, this means that one slice of pizza and I soon remember why I shouldn't eat it :D

Well i am going to start posting on friday, hope to hear from you all then, have a good new year. xxx

cor blimey, i have weighed myself this morning and i have put on 8lb's over christmas.

So today is the day i start back on my 1500 cals & exercise.

B. two Boiled eggs 160

L. Soup 200

D. Steak casserole with veg 600

960 left a bit for snacks as we still have a lot of treats left, going to count them.

Hi all and happy new year - hope it is a healthy and happy 2010 for you all.

One of my resolutions is write down all I eat as an incentive, as I know it works if I am honest with tracking it down.
So this is today's food:

B 4 WW breads with turkey slices

S Banana

L WW tomato and basil soup
M&S fish pie with brocolli and beetroot

S Apple and Banana

D Tesco Light Choices mousakka with mushrooms and button brussel sprouts and an apple.

That's all as I am off to bed in a couple of hours!

Back