What have we eaten today

LOL glad I'm not the only fallen angel! I just hope you enjoyed it at the time, I know I did. :D As long as the good days outweigh the bad we should be OK.

OMG I just had the most GAWjus lunch, I ditched the boring sandwich and went for a Boots Shapers king prawn noodle salad with sweet chilli sauce, 296 cals, with some apple 41, vanilla yoghurt with chocolate sprinkles 86 and a little pot of salad 15. I am stuffed now! :)

Went a bit over my usual lunch limit so tonight I'll have the cod in butter sauce with new potatoes again, 300 cals, what a bargain.

a slow, snail like restart

Breakfast - Porridge (30g) with blueberries and treacle, 180mls skimmed milk and a square of dark chocolate - 232

Snack - Probiotic yoghurt drink - 75

Lunch - Cheese and tomato toastie - 466 (assuming the worst, had to eat lunch out today)

Snack - 6 strawberries - 35, 1/3 nakd fruit and nut bar - 52, milky way - 98

Tea - 1.5 egg omelette (felt sick, don't like eggs much but I'm trying to learn!) with 20g parmesan, spinach, cherry tomatoes and red onion - 211 apx

Snack - mini dairy milk - 75, hot spiced skimmed milk - 40, nairns oaty biscuit - 43

=1327. curses. i've been writing essays all day and the stress makes me crave sugar. that and the end of the monthy burden..

I like the sound of 'hot spiced milk'.

Gutted last night as my online grocery shopping was delivered and they'd picked the WRONG ciabatta, the one they gave me is wayyy to high in calories to have for my lunch. :mad: So I had to go out & get a replacement and all they had in was boring old pitta bread.

Plan for today:
b - poached eggs on toast 285
l - cheese & tomato pitta, salad, yoghurt & apple, 375
d - chicken breast with new potatoes & veg, 355

1015, not sure about snacks yet.

Heard today that I did not get the job I went for, I am completely devastated as I had built it up in my mind as the perfect job and now I have to stay in the same job where a workplace bully has made my life a misery for years. I'm in a bit of a state tbh so I'm going to take a few days off just to get my head together, not go on a mad binge or anything but just not think about food and counting all the blummin time! And hopefully start CC again after the bank holiday weekend.

Heard today that I did not get the job I went for, I am completely devastated as I had built it up in my mind as the perfect job and now I have to stay in the same job where a workplace bully has made my life a misery for years. I'm in a bit of a state tbh so I'm going to take a few days off just to get my head together, not go on a mad binge or anything but just not think about food and counting all the blummin time! And hopefully start CC again after the bank holiday weekend.

Aww huni i hope your okay, ive taken this week off as far as the calorie counting goes! we all need a break sometimes chic, just keep ur chin up and ur bound to find something else soon. And as for the bully, give as good as you get!! no1 deserves that kinda ****!! take care xxx

Breakfast: 30g low sugar muesli, 60g low fat yogurt, 5 strawberries - 170

Lunch: Small brown roll, houmous, pineapple, 1 crispbread, square dark chocolate, cappuccino - 391

Dinner: 100g goats cheese and pesto tortellini with spinach, garlic, parmesan and half fat creme fraiche - 331

Snacks: Muller light vanilla yogurt (95) half slice of toast with a scraping butter (55), warm skim milk with spice (42), nairns oat biscuit (43), mini flake (75)

= 1202

:cry:thats rubbish. obviously you're not going to want to think about food. you got a chance at that job, they'll be more chances ahead:) xx

Thanks guys, it is OH's birthday weekend so going to focus on that and try not to be a misery guts! Haven't gone too madly off the rails so far. Hope you all have a good bank holiday. :)
x

40g shreddies & soya milk : approx 200
1/2 banana :50
apple juice carton: 88
morrocon cous cous: 186
frozen soya yoghurt : 96

2x green tea

total: 620

but then i had to go out for a meal and i have no idea how many calories is in that! which is why i hate eating out with a passion.
if i'd eaten at home it could've been about 900 today.

If you're suffering workplace bully, LM, speak to your HR department about it. Seriously. And if they don't work, speak to a damn lawyer.

Been there. Done that. Got the T-Shirt.

special k & soya milk: approx 200
apple: 55
tuna salad sandwich from neros: 297
americano coffee, black: 15
soya yoghurt : 97
grapes: ?
lentil soup: 191
piece of lindt dark choc: 55

Back