What have you given up completely?

Wine, crisps and most chocolate (apart from Fudges and CurlyWurly)

I miss salted pretzels the most though, I used to love munching on them sitting watching a film. Oh & takeaway pizza, I really love my pizza :(

I'm with Eternity on this one, I haven't given up anything totally. I do have cheese most days, I eat bread as my B choice sometimes, I still have chocolate but within my syns and I enjoy eating out and try to make good choices but often have a flexi day.

That's the fab thing with SW IMO, you can have everything, just in moderation.

However, there are people in my group who have totally given up bread, cheese, chocolate etc as they can't just have a bit and I do fully understand that!

congrats on your weight loss, tats amazing! but how do you cope giving up all of that|?? x

All came as a package really. Substitued wine for the beer - so I am not t total. Also prefer wine it is less likely to lead to drinking too much! And know it is not forever, know I can add the odd pizza and pie when I hit target!

not cut anything out totally (at least not anything that I had regularly), drastically cut down on wine and beer, pizza (now that I do really miss:cry:) and now cook all my curries at home.

BUT.....omg its worth it :D

Butter/Marg - i use to love toast with lots of spread, jam or marmite. I sometimes use a Laughing cow instead with Marmite on top and thats pretty nice. Its been over a year since having this now!!

mmm beer, pizza, pies, pasties, sauces, pickles sound like my old sat night in!

That pretty much used to be my every night! Got a bit boring - so think that is why I am loving SW so much!

Ive totally given up full fat coke, just not worth the calories and it probably isn't doing my teeth any favours! Now drink apple and blackcurrant squash. Also given up my fav cocktail cheeky vimtos when I am out (which is not very much at the moment due to being in the final3 months of my degree!) I now drink vodka and diet coke (still tastes awful tho! )
x

I've given up white bread, proper cheese, margarine and normal fizzy drinks. Along with the frozen pizzas, chicken products etc. Mum doesn't go to Iceland any more!

ive swapped white bread for wholemeal, and white rice to wholemeal, i havent given anything else up...no need everything within reason can be syned...enjoy

I have given up white sliced bread - wholemeal is just so much nicer.

Other than that, the only things I have 'given up' are visits to Burger King and McD's, and snickers bars.

so not worth the syns IMHO.

Oh, (edited to add) - I have given up eating in secret too. That probably was my biggest problem and thankfully SW, with all its options and choices and having to admit (to yourself) what you eat, has me just about on top of that one now ...

Last edited:
Back