What have you just eaten??

yes they are 90 cals a pack. Have a fudge bar in the freezer(5.5) for later :D. I love slimming world

I love it too!!! Fourth time I'm on it but second time doing extra easy and it really lives up to its name, just wish I hadnt left the last time cos have to start again...!! Love the idea of the fudge in the freezer... I must start believing that I can have these things again haha!! Happy munching!! xxx :)

If i have choclate I put it in the freezer hardens it up, takes longer to eat it, lasts longer and is more satisfying. I'm on green and its the first time i;ve ever done slimming world or any slimming groups and i'm finding it so good. Had a blip last week s i only lost haf a lb and i know why it was all my fault but it did upset me but ohh well weigh in tommorow hoping for a good 2 this week lol

PurpleSky said:
If i have choclate I put it in the freezer hardens it up, takes longer to eat it, lasts longer and is more satisfying. I'm on green and its the first time i;ve ever done slimming world or any slimming groups and i'm finding it so good. Had a blip last week s i only lost haf a lb and i know why it was all my fault but it did upset me but ohh well weigh in tommorow hoping for a good 2 this week lol

Seriously purple sky - any loss is good work & the fact that you were upset over it means you know you've worked harder to lose it this week!! I weigh in tomz and lost 3.5lb (1st week!) last week so god knows how I will have done this week!!

Loving the idea about freezing the chocolate bars - you're a genius .. I'm going to do that with my mini creme eggs now...!! They're 3 suns each so nice sweet little chomp for me but will last loads longer if frozen :) Ace idea!! Let me know how you get on with your weigh in tomz xxx :)

I've just had a bowl of tomato, lentil & kitchen sink soup (syn free and lots of Sfree & SS foods) which was supposed to be lunch, but I went out and bought a frap (8.5syns) and had that outside in the sun instead, so soup just before hometime instead! :D

Wenchie I don't blame you with the frappé n sun idea - think that sounds like heaven :)

Emsie you eat early don't you?? :) I used to eat about five pm but haven't got enough time these days!! I'd like to get into that routine but ptob until I retire I wo t get it back haha!! Xxx

I had a veggie curry with rice. I kept some rice back, and made a microwave rice pud for 1! And added a grating of a kitkat(prob half of 1 finger) and some nutmeg , put it back in micro for a few secs and it was just lush!!!

I had a veggie curry with rice. I kept some rice back, and made a microwave rice pud for 1! And added a grating of a kitkat(prob half of 1 finger) and some nutmeg , put it back in micro for a few secs and it was just lush!!!

That sounds awesome :D. Ohh have a hexa left today you know might have to make me some rice pudding.

I know any loose is a good un i think i was disappointed in myself as it was a week where i went a little bit haywire and i know it happens also i was expecting a gain last week so def a bonus. I've been very focused this week so fingers crossed

Just about to cook my tea tomato ommelete with salad and some syn free dressing will have the rice pudding later me things as an evening nompf :D

I've just had the five bean chilli in Wetherspoons and it was delicious!!!

Hi great thread im half way through a slice of sw quiche and baked beans and then will follow it with a slice of apple betty at 2.0 syns and tonight il have a chocolate aero from multi-pack at 156kcal so i make that 8.0 syns i hunted every where for these today finally found them in iceland they are the old original ones with no caramel or mint.yippee.x

For my tea i had beef casserole with broccoli and cous cous. Then i had my hex a and b. Pitta with Dairylee deli cheese on. Im still hungry tho n ive eaten loads today so ill be eating a punnet of strawberries b4 bed xx

Wenchie I don't blame you with the frappé n sun idea - think that sounds like heaven :)

Emsie you eat early don't you?? :) I used to eat about five pm but haven't got enough time these days!! I'd like to get into that routine but ptob until I retire I wo t get it back haha!! Xxx

Lol well I work at a school so am home about 3.30 I don't normally eat quite that early but Wednesdays I have to take my boys to footie training and we have to leave at 5.30. The lasagne was one I'd made before and frozen though so it was easy to get ready for that time lol x

Cheese, leek & ham pasta & sauce with added leeks with cheese melted on top with green beans and sweetcorn on the side. Followed by a lemon hifi bar :)

***Saskya*** said:
3 Frozen Celebrations: 6 Syns!! Yummo x

Not jealous at all - yeaahhhh right!!! Yumm xxx

roasted butternut squash, red pepper, onion, tomato, new potatoes and 2 poached eggs followed by strawberries, a pear and a banana.

chinese :D

well the kids wanted a chinese and tbh i could have killed for one lol
Im doing extra easy so other half asked them to do me a chicken boiled rice instead of fried :D
So had half of that they are huge portions!
it was all allowed foods chicken rice peas and the chicken didnt have any oil in it -it was dry wok cooked apparently
also had 4 prawn crackers 3 syns i think
and a mini vegetable spring roll, no idea on syns for that

I didn't get home from Zumba until about 8pm so not long since had my tea. I had smoked Haddock, cauliflower, brocoli, carrots and smash xx

Back