What have you just eaten??

Actifry chips, haddock oven baked mushy peas, garden peas and syn free curry sauce
With 2 glasses of champagne (all my syns but boy was it good)!

I've just had my post weigh in treat of Chinese chicken with black bean sauce!! Woohoo :) Lost 2lb so I think I deserve it!! Xxx

sm1ler said:
Left over diet coke chicken with rice!!! Think i am addicted to this stuff!!

Oh my god what is diet coke chicken... Sounds very strange but something I would like to try!!! Xxx

tonight I had red snapper steamed with chilli & paprika wedges drizzled with light mayo mixed with lime juice and chopped parsley and some steamed veg
craving something sweet have a muller light but had one today and they are dull lol

There is a 12 syn recipe cake on here. Its yummy x
Oh yes thats the one, only 10 syns without filling, 4.5 syns for 1oz of flour so 2 = 9.00 syns then 1 syn for 2 tsp of baking powder. Made a plain sponge last week, am going to make a chocolate one tomorrow and when I have cut the slice will have a little squirty cream as suggested by alfsmummy! Cant wait!

Oh my god what is diet coke chicken... Sounds very strange but something I would like to try!!! Xxx
Diet coke chicken is lovely, try doing a search on here, its floating round somewhere in the recipe sections I think. Yummy and syn free

I may have to give this a try it sounds so disgusting im curious lol x

Eggs, chips & cajun bean-mess (baked beans, peppers, scallions, courgette, mushrooms). Sneaky SF!

A 2-finger kitkat . . . . . that I nibbled all the chocolate off and let it all melt slowly in my mouth before eating the biscuit bit in the centre. Took me about 15 mins to eat it and well worth the 5.5 syns. :D

I'm having an options hot 'white' chocolate made with milk (hex a) and a hifi deluxe! (hex b) complete chocolate fix for 2.5 syns!! :)

X

first proper day following SW and am stuffed. Surely this cant be right?
grateful for your comments on my food intake today in case i am doing something wrong

Breakfast: Mullerlight ygurt and banana, cup tea with milk (HEB)
snack: 2 slices lean ham
Lunch: pasta n sauce made with water only 1 alpen light bar (HEB)
Snack: bacon (all fat removed) i egg fried (spray oil) beans and mushrooms (no oil) and grilled tomato
Mullerlight with chopped up mango

2 glasses of wine (synallowance)

1 alpen light bar (HEB) up of tea with milk (HEA)

seems a lot, what do you think?

I'm having an options hot 'white' chocolate made with milk (hex a) and a hifi deluxe! (hex b) complete chocolate fix for 2.5 syns!! :)

X

Ooooofff that sounds like the most delicious chocolate sin but hardly any syns... Yum!!! xxx

first proper day following SW and am stuffed. Surely this cant be right?
grateful for your comments on my food intake today in case i am doing something wrong

Breakfast: Mullerlight ygurt and banana, cup tea with milk (HEB)
snack: 2 slices lean ham
Lunch: pasta n sauce made with water only 1 alpen light bar (HEB)
Snack: bacon (all fat removed) i egg fried (spray oil) beans and mushrooms (no oil) and grilled tomato
Mullerlight with chopped up mango

2 glasses of wine (synallowance)

1 alpen light bar (HEB) up of tea with milk (HEA)

seems a lot, what do you think?

Hi Jules... Good luck on SW!! Your meal plan sounds perfect... Sounds like exactly something I would be having too during the day!! I love fry ups and muller yogurts and snack all day long on wafer thin ham :) Stick to that and you'll be doing fine... Try and throw in some super speedys once or twice a week to start with like grapefruit I find works a treat and breaks down the fat lots quicker!! My ultimate tip is save your syns for the weekend then pig out like I do haha!! ;) I have maybe 3-5 syns a day and then save them for my Friday night wine or Saturday night when I have a couple of biscuits!! ;) Works for me but you have to find what works best for you which will take a couple of weeks to drop into it!! Good luck hun xxx :)

Back