What have you just eaten??

Mini_Mog said:
Haha, I ate 85.5 syns in pizza express today!

Bloody hell ha, I dont feel as bad now. It was very very nice :))

Mini_Mog said:
So was mine:) I had pizza & tiramisu which are my favourite synned foods. Still full!!

Sounds lovely, I always allow myself a treat once a week, well sometimes twice ha.

nickymac1108 said:
Sounds lovely, I always allow myself a treat once a week, well sometimes twice ha.

That's one of the things I love about sw, treats are allowed occasionally. This was a huge treat for me though, I rarely have such extravagant syns!

Salt beef and tongue (cooked by my clever hubby) with squash chips and steamed runner beans. It was yummy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2956125753.jpg
    image-2956125753.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 38
Went totally off plan today as it's our first wedding anniversary had 4 slices of dominos and a chocolate feast at colchester zoo x

Mini_Mog said:
That's one of the things I love about sw, treats are allowed occasionally. This was a huge treat for me though, I rarely have such extravagant syns!

Well good luck for weigh in, I think we might both need it ha x

Had turkey breast with spices, yellow pepper and mushrooms with lettuce leaf tortilla and cucumber topping!! Yum yum yum

Attachments

• image-814856430.jpg
    image-814856430.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 27
paigesmum30 said:
Sounds yummy :) Do you have a recipe please?

like all my soups - very simple:

I used about 1lb/450g ( 1/2 packet) cheap frozen cauliflower, 1 chopped onion, 2 veg. oxo cubes made into about 2 1/2 pints
boil it until everything is soft, purer, season (don't really need salt, as there's enough in the oxo)

tadahhh - easy, enjoy

coffee....

eeks i dont do with being up this early with husband and kids running around. Little lad goes away with school today - so it is all hands on deck... I knes there was a reason that I normally stayed in bed until he had gone to work.....

Just had a chopped apple, blueberries and a few grapes with half a mullerlite on top....! Start of a new week and hopefully the week I get to target so need to be extra good....started as I mean to go on!

I had magic porridge mixed with coconut muller light x

KraziKayzi said:
Syn free pancakes (2of them) topped with activia FF yoghurt, pineapple and grapes....Soooo frikkin yummy, yet felt naughty but knowing it wasn't felt amazing ahaa x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I need to make these! Bet hubby would love them too!!

Back