What have you just eaten??

Lydiahoyle said:
Too many sausages rolls...oops at a party and there's nothing to eat but sausage rolls!

Stop eating them now then :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just had my dinner a few hours ago, was lovely :D mince with stock mushrooms and some healthy chips Nom Nom

Gammon, egg, chips, pineapple, green beans & baby corn. Stuffed.com

2 chunks of Cadburys bliss 6 syns and worth it nom nom xx

Roast chicken with actifried squash & sweet potato and roast courgettes & carrots and steamed broccoli and green beans

Yummy :)

Attachments

• image-3182650299.jpg
    image-3182650299.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 42
last night's supper........

Pete’s Steak, Beans & Baked Potato

Ingredients

1 Lean steak per person
400g Baked beans
1 Baked potato per person

Method

Place the steaks on a wooden board and with a mallet tenderize the meat while reducing the thickness, put to one side.

Select one medium/large potato and pierce the skin with a fork, rub sea salt all over and place in a microwave and part cook for 5 mins, remove and cook in a preheated cooker at 180c for a further 30 mins or until cooked.

Place the baked beans in a saucepan and heat up fully.

5 mins before the potatoes are fully cooked either use the grill or a chargrill pan and cook the steak for between 3-5 mins depending how you like your steak.

Serve with a side salad.

Attachments

• Steak-Beans & Baked Potato (Large).JPG
    Steak-Beans & Baked Potato (Large).JPG
    207.7 KB · Views: 571
Lydiahoyle said:
Gosh I feel rough from eating crap last night, just proves ur body gets use to healthy food. Lots of fruit n veg today!

Lots of water will help -and make you feel better x

Brunch was syn free pancakes with ff natural yoghurt, banana and strawberries. Plus I put a little sugar free maple syrup on it to make it feel even more naughty (not sure of syns) but it wasn't that naughty but it was really really nice!!!

Attachments

• image-1042282474.jpg
    image-1042282474.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 50
I have just had a pan fried hallibut steak, cooked in lemon juice, salt, pepper and cajun spices, with a handful of cockles thrown in for good measure. And lots of mange tout, broccoli and spinach. Was really lovely

lsf666 said:
Brunch was syn free pancakes with ff natural yoghurt, banana and strawberries. Plus I put a little sugar free maple syrup on it to make it feel even more naughty (not sure of syns) but it wasn't that naughty but it was really really nice!!!

Syn free pancakes OMG...I must find recipe!...looks well lush x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Eggy bread!!! Nom :D xxx

My lazy brunch was a tin of toms, 2 fried eggs and 2 quorn sausages .. have a rice pudding currently in the oven .. smells delicious

KraziKayzi said:
Syn free pancakes OMG...I must find recipe!...looks well lush x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Found it on here. It's really easy :) And yes - it was lush!!!

Just had dinner, roast veg, pork chop, my new recipe mustard & peppper sauce, salad & fruit......

Bit of a cheat but if I had used cornflower as original intended it was 10.5 Syn in total alone!

Pete’s Mustard & Peppercorn Sauce

Serves 4

Ingredients

1 Packet of Coleman’s White Sauce Mix. 5 Syn/4=<1.5 Syn each
1 tsp “easy lazy” garlic
½ tsp white mustard seeds
½ tsp mustard powder
Rough ground black peppercorn
350mL skimmed milk. (1Hea/4)

Method

Empty one packet of Colman’s white Sauce Mix into a saucepan and with a small amount of the milk, mix into a smooth paste, add mustard seeds, mustard powder & garlic, mix well, add the remaining milk and place on a low light and slowly bring to the boil, stirring all the time. Season well with rough ground black peppercorns.
Cook for three to four minutes, stirring continuously, once the sauce has thickened pour over the meal.

Attachments

• Mustard & Peppercorn Sauce (Large).JPG
    Mustard & Peppercorn Sauce (Large).JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 32
Pizza from dominos ooopppsss!!!!

Back