What have you just eaten??

I am sure this is not new, but it is to me and i just had to share my new chocolate richness hit.

Porridge (hexb), made 70% water 30% milk (part hex a) - would probably be mega rich and creamy with all milk. When ready stir in your choice of choc options drink and sweetner to taste. It makes a beautiful choc pudding for only 2 syns.....

Strawberries, raspberries, canderel and 30g Philadelphia light (half a HEA). Surprisingly yummy.

Fruit cake! Homemade by me for a meeting tonight, just had to taste it, but did I need 2 pieces!

Last night... Spicy beef noodles. This tasted like it was full of syns!

ForumRunner_20120516_073100.jpg
I also made a burger using the same principles. Not looking forward to wi.

2 Wheetabix, Fat Free Total, plums from the garden (last year), black grapes - for Breakfast.

Mixed Salad (lettuce, red Cabbage, shredded carrot); baby plum tomatoes; cucumber, ready to eat chicken tikka pieces

MinkyDinky said:
Pizza hut day in the office so I made myself some mini pizzas and wedges to munch with them :D

Well done you!! Lol :)))

6 x Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread (Hex b)
70g Tesco Value Cheese Spread (Hex a)
Cucumber, spring onions, grapes and ham

Yummy :)

fresh pineapple and strawberries

luvly home made fish pie, with white fish, peas+ sweetcorn and philly extralight + milk cheese sauce with potatoes mashed with quark and 1oz cheese on top and half a big pot of onken fat free strawberry yog, yummy, i'm stuffed now, i'd better lose this week though !!

lifstooshort said:
luvly home made fish pie, with white fish, peas+ sweetcorn and philly extralight + milk cheese sauce with potatoes mashed with quark and 1oz cheese on top and half a big pot of onken fat free strawberry yog, yummy, i'm stuffed now, i'd better lose this week though !!

All sounds very lovely but just to check you do know the oaken fat free yogurt isn't syn free now? Wouldn't want you to go over syns :) I'm sure you do anyway xx

MinkyDinky said:
All sounds very lovely but just to check you do know the oaken fat free yogurt isn't syn free now? Wouldn't want you to go over syns :) I'm sure you do anyway xx

I was thinking the same! As I know big pots can rack up some :/

Everyone was eating breakfast sandwiches in work while I had my cereal so for tea I had a big breakfast... 2 fried eggs (fry light) 3 grilled turkey rashers (wouldn't recommend) tinned tomatoes and a toasted wholemeal bun (BHE) mmmmm resisted the tea and biscuits afterwards

Just got back, and haven't had all my syns, 23g of drainer stem ginger - yummy= 3.5 ( I so love ginger)

and my hot milk of my allowance

breakfast:- 2 wheetabix, 0%fat free Total, plums - homegrown.

Back