What have you just eaten??

I have just had a hot crumpet spread with marmite!

tofu mixed with sweetner and choc orange options

I've just had some cherry tomatoes!

some AH couscous as i was preparing my lunch for tomorrow, before that i had a mullerlight with cherry layer and choc sprinkles yummy and i think only 2 or 3 syns:17729:

Im feeling really low after my WI, haven'e had any chocolate for over 5 weeks so have just treated myself to a flake! x

About to have a chicken mugshot!!! Woohooo :) xx

I have been naughty and just had a slice of cheese on toast (small) with home grown jalapeño and bloody well enjoyed it :D

Porridge made with water and a crumbled scan bran. Sliced banana added once cooked. I don't add the banana first because otherwise it's 4.5 syns????

Ah the wonders of SW.

I do love my porridge in a morning.

I haven't eaten yet today cos I can't eat breakfast first thing (bad I know :( )
for luch I'm having a massive salad with some ham & a small amount of coleslaw.
Also have in my bag a banana & some plums in case I get hungry through the day.
Not sure what having tonight but think probably a baked potatoe and some more salad....unfortunately no money & nothing in the freezer as not pay day till tomorrow, but gonna go fill the freezer on Saturday with loads of chicken, some chops & some lovely lovely sirloin steaks.....mmmmmmm nom nom nom :D

tuna in french stick, with mint sticky pudding (same as the sw sticky toffee one but made with a mint option instead) was yummy and odd at the same time

Lots of stir-fry veg with Amoy straight to wok singapore noodles (anybody know the syns in these, can't find them anywhere!) & soy sauce x

Back