What have you just eaten??

first proper day following SW and am stuffed. Surely this cant be right?
grateful for your comments on my food intake today in case i am doing something wrong

Breakfast: Mullerlight ygurt and banana, cup tea with milk (HEB)
snack: 2 slices lean ham
Lunch: pasta n sauce made with water only 1 alpen light bar (HEB)
Snack: bacon (all fat removed) i egg fried (spray oil) beans and mushrooms (no oil) and grilled tomato
Mullerlight with chopped up mango

2 glasses of wine (synallowance)

1 alpen light bar (HEB) up of tea with milk (HEA)

seems a lot, what do you think?
Hi there, which plan are you doing? Are you having loads of fruit and veg as this speeds things up. If you are doing the ee plan you need to fill one third of every plate at meal times with superfree foods, ie loads of veg/fruit. Also snacking on fruit is good, grapefruit as mentioned is excellent, also melon, and strawberries. Hope this helps. If you are doing the red and green plans you dont have to fill yr plate up with one third of superfree every meal but you should still have a lot of veg and fresh fruit.The just watch the weight slide off nicely!

I've just had a lunch of 3 rashers of bacon, 2 fried egg, tinned tomatoes and 2 slices of toast.
Lovely :)

I ate a Mr Kiplings cherry bakewell before coming home from work then looked at the syns :eek: oops wont be doing that too often!!

auntynet said:
A 2-finger kitkat . . . . . that I nibbled all the chocolate off and let it all melt slowly in my mouth before eating the biscuit bit in the centre. Took me about 15 mins to eat it and well worth the 5.5 syns. :D

Like your style, that's how I eat them!

Fishfingers, chips, mushy peas and tomato sauce, absolutely divine. 7 syns on a green day, very well spent!!

Baked cod in Heb breadcrumbs on a bed of roast cherry toms, mushrooms, red pepper and asparagus.

was yum :D

A plum, a bucket of coffee and 2 mikado totally (hazel)nuts (1.0 syns).

Kieragh1515 said:
2 alpen lights (HEB), I feel so NAUGHTY :)

I love those alpen bars - my fave is choc n fudge!!!! Yummmmm!!!! Xxx

Back