What have you just eaten??

SW Chicken Chow mein. YUMMMMMMY!!! :)

Baked apple with blackberries & cinnamon with frozen yogurt on top, melting down the sides mmmmmmm

Gammon, Egg and Beans...and with only 2 syns used today, am looking forward to a nice glass of wine :D

just had a chopped banana with vanilla yogurt laced with cinnamon, followed by a bowl of melon and grapes. all fruited out now :)

Whoops I just had battered sausage & chips from the chippy, crikey I'll have to be super good all week

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Bacon, eggs, sausage (quorn!), beans, mushrooms & brown bread with brown sauce :) :) :) Nom nom!!!!

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Some prawns sprinkled with vinegar, mmmm

Just made some SW KFC for the first time, it went down well with my brother I'm just waiting for my SW chips to be ready then gonna serve with garlic Mayo (2syns) and some salad mmmmm nom nom

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Frozen Muller yoghurt mmm

An Aero Bubbleball, chocolate & mint ice cream dessert with a milk chocolate in the bottom. 5 Syns and very yummy

pea and mushroom risotto

yum, had pea and ham risotto made by my OH and was yummy, and almost synfree (little whit wine) now havng red wine ....not so syn free:D

A Cadbury's Wispa chocolate desert - sooooo delicious but having just been on the SW website and discovered its cost me 11 and 1/2 syns I will not be eating one again . . . . . nor will my husband and son!

What on earth was I thinking off ?!?!?! Its Saturday night and I could have had 3 vodkas for that amount!!!!! ;)

Back