What have you just eaten??

It's coffee time here in Casa Camarones', so I've just had a Kellogg's Fibre Plus (HExB), a jumbo caramel Snack a Jack (2.5syns) and a pear.

Have just eaten 2 chocolate wheatabix with skimmed milk and 2 bananas, 1/2 a melon and quite a few grapes, was starving!!! Have also just made my lunch for work, am having cous cous with cucumber, tomato and apple all mixed in, can't wait :) Probably should get dressed now, need to leave in 15 minutes! x

A huuuuge fresh fruit salad, nom nom nom :D

Breakfast! LOL.

1 Oat so Simple sachet (made with some semi skimmed milk & water) with a grated apple, mandarin & a banana. I'm full and content! :)

cheese and ham omlette

Had no breakfast so had elevens's - Tom and Herb Mugshot followed by a Double Choc Alpen bar and a Choc & Fudge Alpen bar - HexB ;) Yummmm!! :) xxx

Lunch was home made soup with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, onion, garlic, potato, sweetcorn & leek nom nom nom :D

Lunch! Was a fruit salad made with pineapple, mango, strawberries, kiwis and red and green grapes and ohh melon. Toped it off with a syned yog for 2 as i accidentally picked up the wrong ones *sigh* but it was nompfy and also had that for breakfast :D

Back