What have you just eaten??

Blackcurrant jelly mousse with blackberries set in :D

strawberrys,raspberrys and banana with a tbsp of elmlea and a packet of crab sticks nom nom

2 x weetabix and skimmed milk - hexa and hexb
Small bowl of melon and pineapple. I cut up a whole melon and pineapple on sat which I am slowly making my way through! xxxx

Apple & grapes :D

Savoury rice bacon and eggs with salad :)

xx

Thai mug shot (2ayns) and a small banana and cup of coffee ( worst time when I get in from work with kids from school)!!
Making chicken breast with chilli pesto and salad for dinner ( homemade pizza for hubs and kids!)

For lunch I had 2 slices of nimble bread, ham, turkey, toms, cucumber, rocket.

Grapes, crabstick and a alpine bar.

Yummy...

Just about to eat this... Chilli Con Carne!! 1.5 syns for all that!!! :):):) Happy days xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2526734293.jpg
    image-2526734293.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 89
Just about to eat this... Chilli Con Carne!! 1.5 syns for all that!!! :):):) Happy days xxx

Yum. It sure looks good :D Was it?
Wish I could eat chilli con carne but red kidney beans are a migraine trigger for me. Don't know if it would taste the same without. Haven't tried tbh though :)

TwinkleToes2day said:
Yum. It sure looks good :D Was it?
Wish I could eat chilli con carne but red kidney beans are a migraine trigger for me. Don't know if it would taste the same without. Haven't tried tbh though :)

I don't use kidney beans hun - I can't stand them!! I use baked beans instead!! A lot of my friends use baked too :) I have eaten C Con C with kidney beans but I do prefer it with baked... It was yummy!! Loved it... Put some rice vinegar on my salad too ;) xxx

I don't use kidney beans hun - I can't stand them!! I use baked beans instead!! A lot of my friends use baked too :) I have eaten C Con C with kidney beans but I do prefer it with baked... It was yummy!! Loved it... Put some rice vinegar on my salad too ;) xxx

Have you got a recipe please?
X

TwinkleToes2day said:
Have you got a recipe please?
X

Have sent you private message with how I do it hun - enjoy xxx :)

Back