What have you just eaten??

soopermummy said:
Thai mug shot (2ayns) and a small banana and cup of coffee ( worst time when I get in from work with kids from school)!!
Making chicken breast with chilli pesto and salad for dinner ( homemade pizza for hubs and kids!)

I thought Thai mugshots were half a syn - oh no - if 2 syns I have been underestimating my syns :-(

A highlights choc mousse...worth every one of its 3 syns

Allbran and a banana :D

Ok now had a banana, bran flakes HEXB with bananas (only half HEXA milk) will have other half later with something else.

Mandarin muller light yogurt.

Batchelors savoury rice with an egg mushed up in it and a plum apple and 3 satsumas (I was v hungry lol)

I ave just had 2 slices WW wholemeal bread toasted , with 2 tins tescos mackerel in tom sauce and 2 poached eggs :D now gonna finish it with an apple

Katie I just wanted to say you have done so well and congratulate you on your huge weight loss.
How long did it take you? You look fantastic :)

xx

Just had 2 slices of nimble bread HEXB, with chicken, lettuce, cucumber, toms, red onion and rocket. 2 wholegrain crackerbread with a Bit of light cheese With grapes and some crab sticks... and a sprite zero.

Was hungry, now looking forward to dinner...

a melon mix. Not entirely sure what's for dinner but fish will definitely feature ;)

Afternoon snack of chocolate weetabix with skimmed mik, yummy HE A & HE B & 2 syns

chicken fried rice
Dry fried onions, mange too, bacon, chicken, mushrooms with soy sauce. added scrambled egg and packet of uncle bens rice and mixed together. Ate half a bowl with some brocoli, saving rest for tomorro xx

Back