What have you just eaten??

A small piece of scan bran chocolate cake & some strawberries :D

Scotmk said:
Just had sausage with onion gravy (joes sausages (1syn gravy), with beans an home made chips.....

I'm having the same tonight!! No beams though... Seriously? With gravy!! Ughh!! Lol ;) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Blondee said:
I'm having the same tonight!! No beams though... Seriously? With gravy!! Ughh!! Lol ;) xxx

I know when I did it I thought really, but not alot of gravy really so more onion relish lol, here look;

Attachments

• image-1311459488.jpg
    image-1311459488.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 77
Scotmk said:
I know when I did it I thought really, but not alot of gravy really so more onion relish lol, here look;

Looks amazing....!! How do you do your sw chips?? They actually look like normal chips & mine never look like that!! Always end up more like roasters lol xxx

Blondee said:
Looks amazing....!! How do you do your sw chips?? They actually look like normal chips & mine never look like that!! Always end up more like roasters lol xxx

Lol, thanks, they are just standard tesco white potatoes, peeled then cut into chip shapes with knife not fancy cutter. Then I part boiled them just so they were starting to get soft, drained them and then roughed them up in saucepan, put on baking tray, salt pepper and some spray lite, cook until brown crispy and fluffy inside.

I have to say this was the best they have been, was tempted to make another load...

:0)

Just eating scrambled eggs and tesco reduced fat, trimmed bacon... Yummy!
Is that on a red day then? Just that I am trying ee for a while, struggling like mad with it really, but prepared to go a bit longer. All this extra fruit making me visit the bathroom all night long, sooooo tired. Anyone else have that problem lol

Oops chips and peas 17 1/2 Syns thank god I didnt have any syns yesterday :)
xx

hollys nan said:
Is that on a red day then? Just that I am trying ee for a while, struggling like mad with it really, but prepared to go a bit longer. All this extra fruit making me visit the bathroom all night long, sooooo tired. Anyone else have that problem lol

No I am doing EE, unsmoked reduced fat lean bacon rasher, has no fat/rind and is free...

And yea fruit will do that for a while until you adjust...

My afters tonight- Strawberries topped with Onken FF strawberry yog with 4x white choc mikado (2syns)

mmmmm it was lush!

No I am doing EE, unsmoked reduced fat lean bacon rasher, has no fat/rind and is free...

And yea fruit will do that for a while until you adjust...
Just curious and still trying on the ee, what superfree food did you have with the bacon then, thats why I asked? I did have quite a lot of fruit before when I was doing red and green, been on S W 12 weeks now, the bathroom run is a real pain isnt it. Thought it was just me! Sometimes it wakes me up so much I cant get back over again, then I am so tired. It will all be worth it though I think, seeing results at last now. Hope this ee continues to give good result next week.

hollys nan said:
Just curious and still trying on the ee, what superfree food did you have with the bacon then, thats why I asked? I did have quite a lot of fruit before when I was doing red and green, been on S W 12 weeks now, the bathroom run is a real pain isnt it. Thought it was just me! Sometimes it wakes me up so much I cant get back over again, then I am so tired. It will all be worth it though I think, seeing results at last now. Hope this ee continues to give good result next week.

I don't always do superfoods everytime but I should, I always lost between 2lbs and 4lbs a week when i was doing SW last time, so hopefully this time too.

But during the day I always have cucumber, toms, rocket, strawberries, apple, Banana plum, grapes, melon, so in there somewhere... :0)

Oh so a bit like me then, I try to fill up with fruit before my meal as I cant cope with veg. Love and live on pink grapefruit,melon,strawberries,kiwi,apple,raspberries,bananas so not too bad I suppose. And thos losses of 2 - 4 lbs is fantastic, well done. I did S W years ago when it was just the red and green plans and I lost a lot on them but this time my weight loss was decreasing so this week I have really tried with ee. Lost 2 lbs last week, so was really over the moon. Still love lots of carbs though, and my red days and of course the extra HEs.

Tonight I had Parma ham wrapped cod (from new EE cook book) with stir fry veg (pack) & noodles... Very nice I also made the alpen bar cheese cake recipe that I found on here...MMMmmmmm full & satisfied & still on plan... loving it :)

Back