What have you just eaten??

SW Greek style lamb casserole,made it with haddock for hubby cos he doesn't eat meat and he enjoyed his as much as I did mine, lovely :D

1/2 syn roulade with blackberries

Choc cake - made from scan bran. It was nicer warm.:sick0019:

2 chocolate bliss hi fi bars and a large glass of milk. On a red day and just realised i have not had and healthy extras

Too much! LOL. Dinner - quorn curry & pilau rice, fruit salad & a kellogg's fibre plus. STUFFED!

Gutted! I went shopping at the weekend with my little book of "free" foods & stocked up on Tesco meatfree chicken style fillets & lincolnshire sausages. All free according to my book. Got home & updated my online food diary for the weekend....only to find that the fillets are 3.5 syns & sausages 1.5 syns....

jacket potato with chopped tomato, cucumber and spring onion, wafer thin beef all mixed up in a few tbsp of ex light philli yummy!!

300g gnocchi (1.5 syns) with passata and 28g cheddar (HEa). yummy! x

New potatoes, lettuce,quorn goujons & extra light mayo for lunch...now being washed down with coke zero, yummy :)

jacket spud, ff cottage cheese, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, sweetcorn, grated carrot, onion, cabbage, lean chopped ham.

Yum!

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

A jam doughnut that some flippin' doughnut left on my desk :mad: :eek: :(

Can any of you guys help?...

I'm sorting through my cupboards to see what I can use up. I have some nissin de aero ramen instant noodles beef flavour, they re from the Chinese supermarket, will they be free on extra easy?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back