What have you just eaten??

I would really recommend the weekly meetings - I dont always stay for the meetings, sometimes just go to get weighed. But it gives me that bit more motivaton not to cheat and to stay on track :)

I'm like that - I stay to the meetings most of the time; but even if I just weigh and run it helps going to a meeting as knowing I've got to get on the scales somehow motivates me more.:confused:

thanks for the hug - I needed that :). :sigh: i need to get a grip! I want to be slim, I want to be slim :D Going for a curry tonight so will enjoy that and start afresh tomorrow.

Wondering if I should join a group and do this - maybe I do , as much as I think i don't!, need the support. Friend I met for lunch, haven't seen for a while, has lost weight with SW and weekly meetings - she looked fab.

you back on plan now then? x

Your very welcome!:) I know how guilty I felt for the few days off the Plan; especially as I wasn't able to get to weigh in as I've had some kind of stomach bug; so don't even know what damage I've done.:( But then I suddenly realised if I was really good this week I could minimise the damage done by next weigh in.:D

That sounds like a plan - enjoy your curry tonight and get back on track tomorrow.

I know I couldn't do the Plan without going to the meetings - besides motivational support; you get people bring in new receipes or new products they've found.

Yes - I'm back on track - but struggling like mad. I'm feeling quite weak with this bug and it makes me crave chocolate!:cry:

I know I couldn't do the Plan without going to the meetings - besides motivational support; you get people bring in new receipes or new products they've found.

Yes - I'm back on track - but struggling like mad. I'm feeling quite weak with this bug and it makes me crave chocolate!:cry:

Sorry you are poorly - wish you well very soon. Have an orange chocolate muller light - not as yummy but get me over the odd craving ;)

I did go to meetings once - brilliant woman leading, lost loads of weight was really inspirational. This woman was only covering though for the normal leader who was off having an op. She came back and I just didn't like her :eek: just being honest. She lacked the oooomph the other woman had...

Sorry you are poorly - wish you well very soon. Have an orange chocolate muller light - not as yummy but get me over the odd craving ;)

I did go to meetings once - brilliant woman leading, lost loads of weight was really inspirational. This woman was only covering though for the normal leader who was off having an op. She came back and I just didn't like her :eek: just being honest. She lacked the oooomph the other woman had...

:thankyou: That sounds like a great idea - I'm addicted to the chocolate and orange mullers.:D

Have you tried putting your postcode into the Slimming World website and see if the consultant that was covering does one of your local groups??

I know exactly what you mean - before I moved in with DH I had the best consultant ever; but I've been to a couple of local groups and haven't been impressed with the consultants running the group.:( I've now found a fantastic consultant locally but she is only covering until the end of July and then they're not sure what is happening?:cry:

:thankyou: That sounds like a great idea - I'm addicted to the chocolate and orange mullers.:D

Have you tried putting your postcode into the Slimming World website and see if the consultant that was covering does one of your local groups??

I know exactly what you mean - before I moved in with DH I had the best consultant ever; but I've been to a couple of local groups and haven't been impressed with the consultants running the group.:( I've now found a fantastic consultant locally but she is only covering until the end of July and then they're not sure what is happening?:cry:

Enjoy!

I can't remember her name!!!!!! I think she wasn't local if i remember rightly.

Oh that's annoying for you - i really think the success of the group is down to the leader... not sure what is happening as in if there will be a group at all or just a new leader?

Enjoy!

I can't remember her name!!!!!! I think she wasn't local if i remember rightly.

Oh that's annoying for you - i really think the success of the group is down to the leader... not sure what is happening as in if there will be a group at all or just a new leader?

Oh - that's a shame!:(

I completely agree with you. If I don't like the new consultant who takes over the end of July for the group I'm attending; I'm going to make the effort to go back to my old group where I attended before meeting DH. I will just have to phone the consultant and ask whether I can weigh in at the end as it will take me longer to get to group.

There's nothing wrong with attending that group and if your not keen on the consultant you can just go to another local group - you just have to take your book and card and ask them to transfer you over!:D

amyd42 said:
Hiya - it's a raspberry one my OH made for me, here's the recipe:

Put a pot of fat free yogurt (I used cranberry and raspberry mullerlight) along with 250g fat free natural yogurt in a Tupperware dish. Stir in 300g chopped fruit (strawberries or raspberries),2 tablespoons granulated canderel and some vanilla seeds/extract. Then just pop the lid on and stick it in the freezer. You'll need to stir it every 30 mins to get the right consistency - ready in about 3 hours!

Enjoy x

Hi this sounds fab. I have all the ingredients in to do a vanilla one with perhaps chopped strawberries?

How long does it Need to go in, in total? X

Lydiahoyle said:
Sounds amazing. Is this free?

It is indeed - on EE (I've never done red or green so not sure about them). Only thing I'd say is if you don't finish it in one sitting, get it out of the freezer half an hour before you want to eat it next time as it'll be frozen if left without stirring :)

Laura_carlburgess said:
Hi this sounds fab. I have all the ingredients in to do a vanilla one with perhaps chopped strawberries?

How long does it Need to go in, in total? X

Mine took around 3 hours but you do need to stir it regularly otherwise it'll just freeze, and then just eat once you're happy with the consistency. I can't stop eating the stuff! Xx

A banana because I ate both my B choices for breakfast, missed lunch and got to 3pm and decided I was gonna waste away (as if! Lol) if I didn't eat something :) xxx Lisa

Bangers and mash xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Pack of really yummy raspberries

A 57g piece of non-slimming world flapjack (made and given me by a friend) which was well worth every syn in today's allowance. :)

A gorgeous mistake of a kind of Mexican/chilli/Bol minus the kidney beans as on a red day (was meant to be meatballs but they fell apart haha) with 2 HEB portions of wholewheat spaghetti (70g dried) and HEA of 28g cheddar hmmmmmmm

Plus only had 3 syns today so going to enjoy a pack of mini mcvities chic chip digestive biscuits for 6 syn's

Back