What have you just eaten??

Turkey rashers, poached eggs and "fried" red onion, orange and red peppers, garlic and mushrooms, with WM toast and a coffee! Yum yum!

super low fat noodles chicken and herb flavour....yummmy

888sally888 said:
Are they? The normal ones? Please say no lol

All quern sausages are now synned

There's a thread on it - if you can find the old ones stick up (I did)!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only if you use the sachet.
You could use a chicken stock cube and some dried herbs instead, or some chicken bovril maybe?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Greek salad, potato salad, ryvita minis and a ff yogurt.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Bag of sugar snap peas

Just had a fantastic fruit salad-strawberries, melon and pineapple topped off with half a fat free activia..nomnom

Simply chicken at the harvester, ive been very good! Unlike the hubby who is sitting next to be eating a huge strawberry short cake sundae :-(

michelle1 said:
Yummy creamy rice pudding.Was desperate for something sweet!

Dud you make it? I bought pudding rice today but haven't made it yet

Baileygirl said:
Chicken liver pate with hxb pitta and home made chips :)
Bit heavy at this time of night but yummy all the same!

Ooh did you make the pate?

I did Lisa, well my OH did :)

Here's the recipe xx

8oz/227g Chicken Livers
4oz/113g Bacon (fat removed)
1 Onion
1-2 Garlic bulbs (Yup) Or a large heaped tablespoon of lazy garlic
Half a Tub of very low fat Fromage Frais/greek 0%
Half a tsp mixed Herbs
Fry Light
Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper

Preparation

Peel and chop the onion, peel and crush the garlic, chop the bacon.

Spray a frying pan with Fry Light and cook the chopped onion, mixed herbs and crushed garlic until tender.
Add the chicken livers and fry until sealed, add the bacon and fry for a further 3-4 mins, season to the preferred taste.

Place the mixture from the frying pan into a blender, add a spoonful of Fromage Frais and blend until the mixture is smooth. If too course, keep adding the Fromage Frais a bit at a time until you reach the preferred consistency

Baileygirl said:
I did Lisa, well my OH did :)

Here's the recipe xx

8oz/227g Chicken Livers
4oz/113g Bacon (fat removed)
1 Onion
1-2 Garlic bulbs (Yup) Or a large heaped tablespoon of lazy garlic
Half a Tub of very low fat Fromage Frais/greek 0%
Half a tsp mixed Herbs
Fry Light
Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper

Preparation

Peel and chop the onion, peel and crush the garlic, chop the bacon.

Spray a frying pan with Fry Light and cook the chopped onion, mixed herbs and crushed garlic until tender.
Add the chicken livers and fry until sealed, add the bacon and fry for a further 3-4 mins, season to the preferred taste.

Place the mixture from the frying pan into a blender, add a spoonful of Fromage Frais and blend until the mixture is smooth. If too course, keep adding the Fromage Frais a bit at a time until you reach the preferred consistency

I love chicken pate but made it for the first time a few weeks ago, but unfortunately cooking the liver & the smell of it really traumatised me and once it was made I couldn't eat it. So it had to get binned. Gutted cause it was Syn free but I was so turned lol

Do you think it will work without the bacon? We have all those ingredients so I might get my hubby on the case tomorrow!

Back