What have you just eaten??

Ham salad with cheese triangles on ryvita to get in my healthy extras!!!!

I've just had the most delicious salad......and it's not often I'll say that!! Rocket, cucumber, onion, red pepper with a wee grating of cheese and the hard boiled yolk of an edd crumbled in it (ate the white aswell but seperatly) and some hot lean bacon chopped up in it. I wish I had more! :)

Seeing as I'm laid up on the sofa with my
Leg in plaster, my OH has just made me some tesco Mediterranean couscous with salad and some sweet chilli sauce! Yum! Even nicer when it gets handed to me in a tray without me having to do anything!

BeckyBunny said:
Seeing as I'm laid up on the sofa with my
Leg in plaster, my OH has just made me some tesco Mediterranean couscous with salad and some sweet chilli sauce! Yum! Even nicer when it gets handed to me in a tray without me having to do anything!

Oh dear what have you done?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

peppered mackeral which i now know is synned :sigh: and a lovely salad which i chopped some mango and topped it with that - which was lovely:p

I had some super speed soup at lunch followed but melon

Lydiahoyle said:
I had some carrot and coriander soup, not sure how many syns as it was homemade at the cafe, I had a few licks of my neice's ice cream to stop it dripping and a small peice of bread. We have now got home and made lots of cakes but I have resisted although did lick the spoon a few times! No more syns for me think I've had too much again!

Licking the spoon doesn't count and you were just helping your niece with the ice cream!!! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

BeckyBunny said:
I had an op to try to fix a torn ankle ligament. It's the 2nd time ive done it but just as painful! Lol! Will be in plaster for 3 months!

Nasty... I do hope your 'fixed' soon, but with an oh like yours you'll be right... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Lamb tagine with aubergine onions potato tomato tom paste 2 tsp olive oil bulger pilau and some fat free yogurt with cucumber garlic and mint

Meat balls and spaghetti with homemade sauce. Can chopped toms, small can sweetcorn, carrots, celery, peppers, onion cooked together with dash of balsamic vinegar and crushed garlic. Blitz and add a couple of servings of parmesan cheese. (served 4 people). Slurp, that was yummy.

Back