What have you just eaten??

Bacon, mushrooms & cheese (HExA) on brown bread (HExB) xxx

Had my latest craze 2 jumbo snack a jacks salt n vinegar ones (4 syns for 2) with my hea cheese portion on top with tomatoes & cucumber followed by strawberries and fresh pineapple and a little bit of Greek 0% yoghurt was jolly nice

Had 2 slices nimble toast hexb with a fried egg ( fried in frylight of course) with beans for breakfast. For dinner had bowl ss soup an apple banana clementine and a rhubarb crumble shape 0% yog (1/2 a syn i think if im wrong could some1 correct me plz) so right on track with my s and ss foods for today at least :)

Cheese & broccoli pasta n sauce with a sprinkle of cayenne chilli powder for a kick (added a bit too much as my mouth is now numb lol)

Pork chops (fat removed before cooking) roasted veg it was beaut :D

Illbethin1day :) said:
Had 2 slices nimble toast hexb with a fried egg ( fried in frylight of course) with beans for breakfast. For dinner had bowl ss soup an apple banana clementine and a rhubarb crumble shape 0% yog (1/2 a syn i think if im wrong could some1 correct me plz) so right on track with my s and ss foods for today at least :)

Yep. The crumble ones are 1/2 a syn :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
Just had fruit for dinner now I starving so making some SW chips but I need something sfree to go with them. Any ideas?

Am addicted to tinned tomatoes atm! Plus they are sf and double up as ketchup :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

berries in a meringue nest (3 syns) with cherry muller yog over it yum yum :bliss: x

not had a good couple days but back on straight and narrow today so far i have had fruit and an omlette x

A big bowl of strawberries and raspberries with muller light coconut on top. Yummy! Stuffed now.com

Smash pizza in the hope that I'd love it...yuckkkk, think I somehow made it wrong!

Back