What have you just eaten??

A raw carrot whilst waiting for syn free curry to cook. Went to burger king as out shopping and the choice was between that or pizza hut (only food places on trading estate). Stupidly sent husband to counter to order my grilled chicken fillets and green salad (syn free) and he came back with a child's chicken fillet burger meal. As I was hungry and didn't want to make a huge issue out of it I picked the minuscule fillets out of the bun and ate them along with the fries....what a waste of 8 syns (Inc the ketchup that was on the fillets). Didn't even enjoy it as it was semi warm! Boo! Couldve had chocolate instead!!

:-( Went out for lunch with my parents and thought I chose really well but I think not. On the menu it said "grilled salmon with new potatoes and peas and a seafood sauce. So I asked for it without the sauce and substituted grilled tomatoes for the peas (so had my sf). Good right?!

No. It came out and there was clearly butter/oil on the plate. I ate the salmon and tomato and only one potato but I have no idea of the syns. I guess my naughty week has begun!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just had the very nice Gammon & Egg loaf from a past magazine. Had it with SW chips & roast peppers.

I've got a serving left to take to work tomoz so hopefully it'll be just as nice cold. ;)

sw recipe ferrero rocher's - 1 syn, AMAZINGLY TASTY! :D

lsf666 said:
:-( Went out for lunch with my parents and thought I chose really well but I think not. On the menu it said "grilled salmon with new potatoes and peas and a seafood sauce. So I asked for it without the sauce and substituted grilled tomatoes for the peas (so had my sf). Good right?!

No. It came out and there was clearly butter/oil on the plate. I ate the salmon and tomato and only one potato but I have no idea of the syns. I guess my naughty week has begun!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If you ask for it without butter/oil and it comes with it on then surely you would send it back?? It's your meal, and you're paying for it!! Or is it just me that would do that!!
or did you just ask them to hold the sauce??

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I do try to remember to ask for any dressings or sauces to be served on the side but I'll ask for mine to be replaced if the salad turns up with a dressing which wasn't listed on the menu.

2 plums that I got from the Slimmer of the week award (smug face) , bragging slightly as this will be my only opportunity lol :) x

coolkerry said:
2 plums that I got from the Slimmer of the week award (smug face) , bragging slightly as this will be my only opportunity lol :) x

Wohoo well done you bet they were the nicest plums ever :)

Just had chicken chilli soup and a mushroom omelette yum

Back