What have you just eaten??

:mad::cry::break_diet:

can't believe it....
was absolutely shattered, fell asleep on the sofa and hubby was not happy til he had woken me by banging around, then to top it off he was yelling at the kids to get to bed as they had taken advantage of me being worn out and had skoodled upstairs on the playstation. Anyways by the time i had them settled and seen to the dog i felt dizzy and needed a sugar rush. So here it is

Chunky kitkat (? syns)
Coffee
6 sugar free biscuits (3 syns)
2 shreeded wheat with sweetner - fortunately had not eaten my hexb as i was going to have a hi fi bar and coffee for supper... (hexb and 1 syn?)

Supper was homemade mushroom soup, want to loose 8 lbs in the next two weeks to reach my target! some hope, weight in tonight......

Was supposed to be having boiled egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and x2 nimble wholemeal toast with 10g flora light (HEB & 1.5 syn).... Boiled egg was still running inside YUK! So that was abandoned :-( I live boiled egg but can never get it right, it's either under/over cooked :-( boo hoo hoo

Laura_carlburgess said:
Was supposed to be having boiled egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and x2 nimble wholemeal toast with 10g flora light (HEB & 1.5 syn).... Boiled egg was still running inside YUK! So that was abandoned :-( I live boiled egg but can never get it right, it's either under/over cooked :-( boo hoo hoo

Do you still want it 'dippy' ?
If so, I do mine cold water, a little vinegar, heat, once water gets to boiling... they're done! I must point out, that is for medium size eggs, so I guess, just leave them in but switched off for another minute or so

a banana, about to make some carrot and chilli soup...

Debridger said:
Do you still want it 'dippy' ?
If so, I do mine cold water, a little vinegar, heat, once water gets to boiling... they're done! I must point out, that is for medium size eggs, so I guess, just leave them in but switched off for another minute or so

Yes I love dippy egg and soldiers...it's the child still within me :) ok so it's a medium egg in the pan with vinegar and once boiling switch off and keep it in the pan for a further minute?? Also are your eggs room temp or do u keep them in the fridge? Thanks x

Back