What have you just eaten??

Weetabix topped with banana and really cold milk x

Warm weetabix with hot milk and sweetener! Yummy x

A banana, and also have 1/2 punnet of strawberries with Tesco fat free greek style yogurt waiting to be munched as the rest of my brekkie!

Weetabix, milk, banana.

Grapefruit a Mullerlight banana and custard, synned now, boo... and a mug of Peppermint tea...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

shredded wheat and s/skimmed milk

Soya milk skinny cap 2.5 syns plus hex a + an apple!

I have just had a nectarine, banana and a shape 0% delights raspberry yogurt.

1 slice of wholemeal bread with 2 'fried' eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes. I then had 2 banana scan bran cakes (I made 6 out of 4 sb 1 banana an egg and sweetener) and some coconut muller light. Think that covers my HEXB?

Steak and SW chips later for tea!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stackhead said:
Weetabix Oaty Bar - Milk Chocolate

Better than the toffee one, but still not hooked.

xx

The White chocolate are amazing! Not as bothered of the others but am definitely addicted to these :) x

Had a small bowl of super speed soup, 4 crackerbreads with 2 low low triangles and a vanilla mullerlight.. I'm a bottomless pit today :( going to have loads of water this afternoon before I eat my body weight in food today!

Batchelors macaroni cheese with philly in it :) xxx

**punk*~*star** said:
The White chocolate are amazing! Not as bothered of the others but am definitely addicted to these :) x

Are these the ones that look a little like flapjacks? I saw them in tescos but didn't have my phone so couldn't check the brand. Plus they looked so yummy and flap jacky that I didn't think they could be the right ones!!

Yeah they are like flapjack with rice krispies mixed in then White chocolate on the top :) they are made by weetabix

Back