What have you just eaten??

Debridger said:
decided to have something a little bit different... pan 'fried' pigeon breasts, with new potatoes, cauli, broccoli, carrots, asparagus and courgette

Wow-what's pigeon like?

Debridger said:
Have a fantastic holiday... where you going?
Hope you enjoyed the Chinese

The Chinese was amazing we ordered for a change to the restaurant that we like going too (as a treat as they are a big more expensive than a takeaway) and it was yummy had hot n sour soup to start then we shared chicken in sechuan sauce, egg fried rice, noodles and chips yum :)

Were staying in a villa in Dalyan Turkey for 10 days :) booked it last Oct so really looking forward too it x

The Chinese was amazing we ordered for a change to the restaurant that we like going too (as a treat as they are a big more expensive than a takeaway) and it was yummy had hot n sour soup to start then we shared chicken in sechuan sauce, egg fried rice, noodles and chips yum :)

Were staying in a villa in Dalyan Turkey for 10 days :) booked it last Oct so really looking forward too it x

sounds yummy - I like a little trat if I'm going away too.
Never been to Turkey, but I've heard it's great, hope you both have a great time

Steak cooked in peppercorns with jacket potato, roasted carrots, sugar snap peas, broccoli and baby sweetcorns. Was delish. Followed by strawberries and White grapes with a toffee muller light and a cuppa with 1 rich tea finger (1)
That's only 1.5 syns for today as I'm saving up for a nandos and a couple of glasses or wine at the end of the week!
Lauren xX

Roast chicken with actifried squash, sweet potato, roasted tomatoes and steamed courgettes and runner beans.

Picked the squash and courgettes at a farm on Saturday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-889692962.jpg
    image-889692962.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 32
Nothing :(. Have chronic heartburn. Has anyone got any miracle suggestions? X

Laura_carlburgess said:

Aww so jealous went this year and loved it!! Have fun xx

Primula light on wholemeal toast

one of those free pancakes that some talked about last night with banana and toffee mullerlight on it.
the pancake was delish might need a little bit more sweetner next time!!
Lauren xX

a large orange with a cuppa coffee!!
Lauren xX

Back