What have you just eaten??

space raiders are only 3 syns? SWEEET!

I've just had a choc n fudge alpen plus an options indulgence. Mmm comforting :)

Grilled salmon on a bed of couscous and a bowl of salad

A banana and a 200g pot of Tesco natural fat free greek style yogurt which I am addicted to at the moment!

Banana and coconut Muller I am in love with them! x

Marks and Spencer fat free yog with choc sprinkles. 2 syns but sooo creamy compared to mullerlights xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

made with leftovers in the cupboard......

Pete’s Leek & Potato Pie

Serves 2
Ingredients
3 medium potatoes
500mL vegetable stock
2 large leeks
4 slices bacon, sliced into small pieces
Dried thyme

Method

Peel and cut the potatoes into thin slices, cut the leeks into 20-30mm thick pieces, add to a deep saucepan filled with the stock and bring to the boil, cook for 5 mins then drain, saving the stock.

Spray a oven proof dish with Fry Light then place the leeks and potatoes in it, season well, sprinkling the bacon on top, add 200mL of stock (or until just below the top of the ingredients) cover with foil and cook for 3 0 mins at 180c.

Remove the foil after 30 mins and return to the oven for a further 20 mins or until the bacon has gone crispy.

Attachments

• Leek & Potato Pie (Large).JPG
    Leek & Potato Pie (Large).JPG
    216.2 KB · Views: 43
bilsat said:
made with leftovers in the cupboard......

Pete’s Leek & Potato Pie

Serves 2
Ingredients
3 medium potatoes
500mL vegetable stock
2 large leeks
4 slices bacon, sliced into small pieces
Dried thyme

Method

Peel and cut the potatoes into thin slices, cut the leeks into 20-30mm thick pieces, add to a deep saucepan filled with the stock and bring to the boil, cook for 5 mins then drain, saving the stock.

Spray a oven proof dish with Fry Light then place the leeks and potatoes in it, season well, sprinkling the bacon on top, add 200mL of stock (or until just below the top of the ingredients) cover with foil and cook for 3 0 mins at 180c.

Remove the foil after 30 mins and return to the oven for a further 20 mins or until the bacon has gone crispy.

Nom !!!! Looks scrummy thanks for the recipe !!

jacket, beans and cheese with large green salad! yUmmm..

I managed to get a multipack of pickled onion space raiders, and yes, at only 61cals/pack that's a low syn treat of just 3
They taste like monster munch - haven't noticed any other flavours (not in Asda) but they're the sort of kiddies crisps you'd find in a sweetshop - they might be bigger bags so double check before you munch but the multipack ones are marked up at 15p each, so I guess they'd be the same

Just had my own chip shop curry and rice with scan bran. was surprisingly tasty :eat:

Back