What have you just eaten??

Illbethin1day :) said:
Jus seen this. Never we enjoyed it mine tasted abit like egg custard tarts dnt kno if i did it wrong with u sayin this but we enjoyed it mite try it again n c how it turns out this time

I just didn't rate it- I'm a chef and I was a but sceptical about it...might of been to do with the moisture in the apples or something. Who knows! X

Quorn stir-fry with egg fried rice and a warm pitta

Attachments

• image-1486514876.jpg
    image-1486514876.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 35
I've just tried making rice pudding in the microwave with Alpro Soya light milk, with a bit of sweetener .. there's nothing left in the bowl so it couldn't have been that bad

Chilli con carne and half a bag of rice was yummy

ham (joint) casserole

I've just had a Golden Delicious apple - peeled and cored and cut in quarters. Yum. I'm now about to have a bit of 7up Free.

I used to have SUCH an addiction to coca cola it wasn't even funny. When I didn't have a sip of it for more than a few hours I would get the most ghastly headache. I'm absolutely delighted that I don't drink it anymore, as even my teeth were suffering!

Steamed chicken breast and runner beans with actifried squash chips and yellow tomatoes.

Quite late but worth the wait!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3511869537.jpg
    image-3511869537.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 30
yesterdays food..............

Pete’s Salmon Couscous Salad
Serves 2
Ingredients
2 Salmon Fillets
1 Spanish onion, chopped into 5mm pieces
1 large tomato, chopped into 5mm pieces
5 cm of Cucumber, chopped into 5mm pieces
1 spring onion, chopped into small pieces
¼ sweet pepper
1 spring onion
A few lettuce leaves, chopped into small pieces
1 tsp sea salt
1 Lemon
1 Knorr Vegetable stock pot
100g couscous

Method

Place the salmon on a grill tray covered in tinfoil, zest the lemon over the salmon, cut and add the juice, loosely cover with the tinfoil and grill for 20 mins , turning halfway through, when cooked, remove to a plate and allow to cool.

While the salmon is cooking, prepare the couscous, add 200mL of stock made from a Knorr vegetable stock pot, cover with cling film and set aside.

Prepare the salad by cutting all the ingredients and placing in a large serving bowl, add salt and set aside.

When the salmon has cooled, flake it and add to the serving bowl with the salad ingredients, remove the cling film and fluff up the couscous, add to the serving bowl, season to taste and enjoy!

Pete’s Onion & Tomato Salad

Ingredients
1 Spanish onion, chopped into 5mm pieces
1 large tomato, chopped into 5mm pieces
5 cm of Cucumber, chopped into 5mm pieces
1 spring onion, chopped into small pieces
¼ sweet pepper
1 spring onion
1 tsp sea salt
Zest of a lemon
Juice of one lemon
10 mint leaves, chopped finely

Method

Place all chopped veg into a bowl; add juice of the lemon, also the zest.

Mix together and add the salt. Place covered in the fridge to chill, when serving with a meal, add the chopped mint and mix again.

Attachments

• Salmon Couscous Salad (Large).JPG
    Salmon Couscous Salad (Large).JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Onion & Tomato Salad (Large).JPG
    Onion & Tomato Salad (Large).JPG
    185.1 KB · Views: 41
Weetabix with hot milk and a t spoon of sugar free jam

Weetabix, milk and banana.

Back