What have you just eaten??

Princes mackerel in a spicy tomato sauce with salad and pickled onions, gobbled up with some sparkling water! easy quick meal that does the job x

Lydiahoyle said:
I do don't I! I fry light the veg etc then whisk 2 eggs with a tiny bit of milk and pour it into the frying pan with the veg let it fry for a bit and drizzle some grated cheese. When it starts to bubble place under the grill for a minute to ensure the top of the egg is finished, then walla!! Xx

Thanks. Hubby did mine for me today (minus the cheese). I'll definitely give it a try another day :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just nibbled on 42g of Cathedral city light (HEA) and some grapes yum yum :) that will keep me going while dinner cooks. Cathedral city light is definitely my favorite low cheddar cheese.

HP xx

Steak, squash chips, corn on the cob, steamed broccoli and runner beans and 'fried' onions, cherry tomatoes and eggs.

Stuffed!!!

Attachments

• image-3290751047.jpg
    image-3290751047.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 44
Went to Harvester for tea. Had a salad with pasta, pineapple, lettuce and cucumber, a wholemeal roll, and then jkt potato with chicken breast and steak with about a tablespoon of peppercorn sauce, along with pepsi max to drink! Stuffed! :D

2 fried eggs (Frylight), mushrooms, 2 Quorn Sausages and beans. Mmmmmm and a cuppa (of course)

Brunch

Bacon
Mushrooms
Dry fried Eggs
Tomatoes
HEB Wholemeal pitta (not in picture)

It was yummy the tomatoes were vine tomatoes they were delicous

xx

Attachments

• DSC_0108.jpg
    DSC_0108.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 53
home made veg soup toms, pasata, stock cubes, turnip, onions, sweed, btternut squash. 2 huge bowls then a muller lite with pineapple stuffed

lsf666 said:
Yes it was worth it but it was SO hard not to have more than a sliver! Plus I have 3/4 of a whole cheesecake in the fridge right now to avoid. I'm taking it to work!

Haha I off loaded my leftovers on Monday at work too :) x

Back