What have you just eaten??

Fat free natural yogurt with a teaspoon of sweetener with red grapes and kiwi - layered it all up in a glass and the girls in the office were very jealous!!

My 'daily' curly wurly for 6 syns ;)

Pear and a ff yogurt...

Semi frozen ff coconut mullerlight - yummy

Semi frozen ff coconut mullerlight - yummy

They aren't selling the "bounty" ones in my Asda any more. In fact the varieties have reduced quite a bit!! Think there must be a lot of people in my neck of the woods on SW!!!

Coconut mullerlight are yum yum

*note to self - try freezing!!

Low fat sweet thai chilli supernoodles, lettuce, peppers, tomato and balsamic vinegar followed by an Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HExB - 2nd one for supper!)

MissBeee said:
Low fat sweet thai chilli supernoodles, lettuce, peppers, tomato and balsamic vinegar followed by an Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HExB - 2nd one for supper!)

Oooh that sounds lovely must add supernoodles to this weeks shopping list.

Befanwi said:
Just about to try a 'spice tomato' mugshot.. Are these free? Think it's a new flavour? Or at least new packaging..

The 1% ones are all free :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Roast chicken with roasted courgette & carrots, actifried squash and steamed broccolini, runner beans and sugar snap peas

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1815048513.jpg
    image-1815048513.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 27
A slice of scan bran cake (1.5 syns), with a tbsp of golden syrup soaked in (2 syns) and quark. It was like a warm syrup pudding, and it was pure heaven. Totally worth the 3.5 syns! :)

Beef Sweet Chilli StirFry with Wholegrain Rice and 2 tesco's mini spring rolls.

Last night Supper..............

Pete’s Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup

Serves 2

Ingredients

200g chopped pre-cooked chicken pieces
500mL chicken stock, made with Knorr chicken stock pot & hot water
1 150g pack of Amoy “straight to wok”) rice noodles
1 onion, finely chopped
1 carrot, finely chopped
1 celery stick, finely chopped
1 chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
1 Tbsp chopped parsley

Method

Cook onions in a saucepan sprayed with Fry Light, cooked until soft, add carrot, celery & chicken, cook for 10 mins, add stock and bring to the boil, turn the heat down and simmer for 10 mins, add the noodles and cook for a further 2 mins then add chopped parsley and serve when piping hot.

Attachments

• Chicken & Noodle Soup (Large).JPG
    Chicken & Noodle Soup (Large).JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 28
Back