What have you just eaten??

Illbethin1day :) said:
Ooo i picked 1 ov these up by accident n dint even realise till i started eating and got a ahock was abit spicy :)

All my friends and family call me asbestos mouth because I eat so much hot food and even I was a bit surprised at the burny mouth I got!!

chopped banana/pear/kiwi/nectarine/grapes and a spoonful of cottage cheese

Frozen Mullerlight strawberry! Its the future!! Can't wait to try a frozen coconut one! Might add a little bit of sweetener to the strawberry one next time for a yummy dessert!

Grilled chicken baby new potatoes and roasted peppers courgette leeks onions & tomatoes yum yum

3 mini sw quiches..
cheese and onion and a healthy extra portion of bacon thrown in.. they are gorgeous.. i have another three waiting to be eaten...would i be a greedy guts if i ate them as well???

Left my salad dressing in the car this morning so just bought some soy sauce, (shop didn't have any low fat dressing) lunch was surprisingly tasty!

a big juicy crunchy apple from my tree (well, it was a windfall really as I can't reach the ones that are still attached) but it was still big and juicy and crunchy!

Veggie pasta made by hubby. V yummy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1035280819.jpg
    image-1035280819.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 25
2 1/2 off tonight at WI

Prawn and smoked salmon risotto with (hidden) spinach and peas (my kids don't do veg!) Alpen light bar with a cup of tea for dessert in bed watching Spooks on BBC iPlayer!

Ps. Did I mention two and a HALF pounds off at WI!! Woooooooooooooooooooo

Back