What have you just eaten??

being very honest and admitting to having a chinese takeaway (it was in celebration of something, but still i have no decent excuse) Slap me on the hands please...

Post weigh in Chinese! Xx

yesterdays Dinner..............

Pete’s Slow-Pot Sausage & Beans

Serves 4

Ingredients

4 Sainsbury’s “Be good to yourself” extra lean Cumberland Sausage
400g Baked Beans
400g Cannellini Beans, rinse in hot water
400g Borlotti Beans, rinse in hot water
400g Chopped Tomato’s
500mL Knorr Rich Beef Stock-Pot Stock
1 large onion
4 slices smoked bacon, finely cut into strips
1tsp dried thyme
1tsp paprika
1 chilli, deseeded and chopped finely
Splash of light soy sauce
Splash of Worcester Sauce

Method

Spray a frying pan with Fry Light and cook the onion, chilli & bacon with the sausage until cooked.

Switch the Slow-Pot to “high” and add the beans, add the Worcester sauce, soy sauce, thyme, paprika & 250mL of the stock.

Cut the sausage into 16 pieces and add to the Stock-Pot with the other frying pan ingredients.

Bring to a boil and add extra stock to cover the ingredients and then turn the heat to ”low”

Attachments

• Slow-Pot Sausage & Beans-2 (Large).JPG
    Slow-Pot Sausage & Beans-2 (Large).JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Slow-Pot Sausage & Beans (Large).JPG
    Slow-Pot Sausage & Beans (Large).JPG
    221.9 KB · Views: 39
Chicken burger-wholemeal roll, salad cream 2 syns, chicken breasteak from Iceland 5 syns and salad! Cheese and spring onion velvet crunch on the side and fruit and squash to follow! Mega lunch! Xx

2 slices of wm toast (HEB), quorn bites (1 syn) and roast chicken mug shot

Comfort food :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I missed breakfast this morning, as had a bad night and was making up for lost sleep first thing! :eek:

Anyway, having a Green day today and about midday I had 1/2 plate full of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, watercress and silverskin onions.
With the salad, I also had 3 of my 6 hexb ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads and 50g of my 100g philidelphia extra light on them. Oh and also I had a minestrone mug shot. LOL.

I've also so far drunk 2.5litres of water. Thank goodness my toilet is near my living room. :rolleyes:

WI tonight, so wish me luck.....:eek:

1/2 pineapple and a handful of grapes...

Chargrilled chicken (schwartz) brussel sprouts, cauliflower brocolli & carrots done in cheesy white sauce with grated cheese :drool: and baby boils roasted in the oven...........really yummy dinner!!

cauli, carrots a whole large boiled onion - served with liver and onion casserole:D

cauli, carrots a whole large boiled onion - served with liver and onion casserole:D

Back