What have you just eaten??

dinner was rogan josh, plain boiled rice, a HEB pitta bread and two sharwoods poppadoms (4 syns total)

pudding was 1/2 a pack of simply delish chocolate pudding - 3 syns + 1 HEA. Nom Nom Nom.

Really, really fancy something else but CBA to make anything. Might just go to bed ;)

A crisp sandwich. It had to be done. I used my HEXB for the bread and a 6 syn pack of King Lite crisps... yummilicious!

Lydiahoyle said:
Oh yum! Bet it was worth the syns! I'm lucky have a Chinese local who do slimming world syn free delicious meals. In fact a WHOLE menu!!! Xx

Lucky!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha ha, it's in lancashire. Nothing here mind but worth a trip just for that Chinese! X

I'm sure you have some greenery or something I can claim to be visiting for! :8855:

Yesterdays Dinner, an old favourite! Sausage,Egg & Chips.........

SausageEggChipsSmall.jpg

1/2 a tub of quark (with sweetener & bit of cinnamon) with 2 x fruit crunch Ryviats crumbled into it and an apple cut into little chunks...yumalicious xx

I have just had magic porridge! Found it on here a week or so ago. It is a healthy B serving of porridge oats mixed into a syn free yogurt and then covered and put in the fridge over night. I really enjoyed it. Thanks to who ever made that up xxx

Whole grapefruit, 2 weetabix HexB banana and skimmed milk HexA

elb4160 said:
Just a muller light, I can't eat proper food until I've woken up a bit, but at least I've got my metabolism going!

I do this even if its just a tangerine.
X

Bacon, mush & cheese (HExA) on brown bread (HExB) at Mums cafe... Oh yeah xxx

I have to write what I had last night, light laughing cow melted mixed with some garlic and herbs melted in a giant cup mushroom, Yum! <3

Back