What have you just eaten??

2 satsumas, banana, carrot and celery sticks and still starving! About to go home after work and school run which is my danger time for raiding the fridge, I do have willpower!!

Breakfast=beans on two wholemeal toast
Dinner= Butternut Squash & Mushroom Risotto & salad
Supper= Leek & Tomato Soup
Treats 4 Homemade Samosas=4 syn
Weigh-in tonight!

SW lamb rogan josh with added mushrooms and extra spices with side american style salad x

Attachments

• image-4269312729.jpg
    image-4269312729.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 31
Dust.
No seriously.
I've been drilling and chiseling plastered walls all day. It's everywhere.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Spicy homemade pork burger in a hexb wholemeal roll and salad :)
Very quick, simple, delicious tea

Lean pork mince
Garlic
Chilli powder
Paprika (plenty)
Garlic and onion powder
Chilli flakes

Mix it all together and shape into patties then fry with a little fry lite :)

After a big lunch really didn't want any dinner so just having a chicken mug shot x

Jus had a chick kebab from pizza shop phoned 1st its cooked in oven. Swapped the pitta that came with it for a coop hexb 1 n had a tblspn garlic sauce. So think 10 syns should cover it n no other syns today so shud b ok (if ive got that wrng cud sum1 plz correct me thanks)

Homemade Chilli with Rice and HEA Cheese, followed by Hifi Deluxe and a packet of Salt and Vinegar French Fries

My tea was ready for me after my run and shower :)

Smoked mackerel, sweet potato wedges and mixed veg. With worcestershire sauce!!! Yummy!!!

Jus had a chick kebab from pizza shop phoned 1st its cooked in oven. Swapped the pitta that came with it for a coop hexb 1 n had a tblspn garlic sauce. So think 10 syns should cover it n no other syns today so shud b ok (if ive got that wrng cud sum1 plz correct me thanks)

Hmmm I could just do a kebab about now!

Dust.
No seriously.
I've been drilling and chiseling plastered walls all day. It's everywhere.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Body Magic!!!!

Quark & sweetner and LOTS of fresh raspberries
Mmmmmmmmmmmm lush x

Back