What have you just eaten??

moonwatcher said:
Hi Susy,

Have you tried asking/searching in the 'Overseas' section? As I'm in the UK, I don't 'go' there, but someone may be able to help????

thnks not thought about that hihi!

2 ryvita heb topped with hea cheese tomatoes & cucumber & a bowl of my homemade tomato & basil soup

Pete’s Corned Beef & Mash Pie

Serves 2
Ingredients
1 200g Princes Low Fat Corned Beef (4.5syns per tin in total, 2.25syn per person)
1 Large Potato
1tsp mustard powder
56g Low fat Cheddar (1Hea per person)
* option (1tbsp brown sauce, 1 syn)

Method

Open the tin of Corned Beef and tip into a mixing bowl, break into small pieces.
In the meantime boil the potato, then mash and mix with the corned beef, add the mustard and fill an oven-proof dish, grate 56g of low fat cheddar cheese and cook at 180c until the cheese melts, served with an egg and baked beans. Served with *option, brown sauce.

CornedBeefMashPieSmall.jpg

CornedBeefMashPie-2Small.jpg

Raided the freezer! Brains Faggots in curry sauce 5.5syns each!
with SW chips & peas, followed by fruit...

Two smarties from the top of a Children in Need Chocolate Cupcake, made by one of the kids at school, bought for me by a colleague and hidden in my bag all day, so I could bring it home for the OH to eat!

Lydiahoyle said:
Eek been to the cinema had a cheeky ben n jerrys but as I've given chocolate up I had cookie dough. 1 scoop, does anyone know syn value? Xxxx

It's 13.5 syns for 100g do it depends how many g a scoop is???

Was the film good?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think the average scoop is about 70g.

Whole kipper roasted in the oven with large flat mushrooms roasted and roasted tomatoes, crispy taties and fried egg!

Probably the best breakfast ever! You have got to try kippers done this way as they're so totally different to the crappy boil in the bag stuff!

Back