What have you just eaten??

That looks tasty,are they sw chips ?
And how did you make the pasty please :)

Yep, the're normal oven baked SW chips

The pasty was really simple (how I like it)
there is a 1 syn pasty thread using lean corned beef, whic we tried in class - really tasty
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/236084-1-syn-corned-beef-pasty.html

I decided to make it with quorn mince so I could have 2 on green for free !!

I used a tin of mixed veg, cooked with quorn mince & oxo cube, drained the gravy, put it in the pitta, egg washed it and cooked for about 20 mins or so @ 200
Really easy ;)

A sort of spaghetti carbonara with salad
Looks a bit grey, but that's the juice from the mushrooms

Attachments

• image-4161040710.jpg
    image-4161040710.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 35
a really dissapointing prawn in black bean sauce I'd been looking forward to all day - it was grim :cry:, I didnt actually eat it and now I'm eyeing the cupboard hungrily!
Must stay calm and dream up something SW friendly :rolleyes:

Red lentil Dahl with roasted butternut squash, courgette and mushrooms. So stuffed but it was awesome

Slow Cooker Sausage & Beans, Baked Beans,Canalloni Beans, Chick Peas, low fat sausage, onions, chopped tomatoes and dark beef stock!

I just had my first pack of batchelors pasta n sauce was lovely altho I couldn't eat the whole pack lol had that with a small jacket potato fill up on my carbs for the gym in the morning x

Fat Friday (on plan)

2 burgers (extra lean mince, oregano and finely chopped red onion) in 2 HEB buns with bacon, frylighted onions, HEA cheese across the two and some VLF mayo. Was lush!

Chicken curry. Threw in some onion, cauliflower and spinich 2 with rice and total zero mixed with cucumber, mint and tomatoes. Then went and spoilt it by nickin 1 of my oh naan breads! I need to stop self sabotaging myself.

pasta, mince and about a billion veggies... technically meant to be bolognese but waaaay too many veggies to tom sauce to be that!

Fillet steak. SW chips. Carrots, green beans and a peppercorn sauce made with onion, mushrooms, veg stock and 50g ex light Philly for 2 syns. So stuffed I can't move :eek:

leftover bolognase..( no pasta just the "sauce" which is full of various veg.. )
well, left over from last saturday...
it was in the fridge in an airtight tupperware and made with quorn mince so no meat to go bad..

1/2 pineapple....
was feeling really hungry - kids have got a sleepover here tonight - so will soon have to make a shed load of pizzas - none for me though:rolleyes:

Back