What have you just eaten??

Tomato mugshot - surprisingly nice! :)

Tea and cheesecake with a SW friend. It was a SW cheesecake - had a quarter of it for 2 syns! It was a bit 'mouss-y' as the set was from a sugar free jelly, but definitely better today than last night, so if you are thinking of making one then try and do it the night before so it has time to firm up even more.

A chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce mmmm

Just had dinner

Superfree soup to start
Melt burgers, chips & salad

Bought & used an actifry today
Need to practice ;-)
Actually they were a bit crispy for me, I like chip shop chips - so, will need to experiment

Attachments

• image-3767107003.jpg
    image-3767107003.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 52
Debridger said:
Just had dinner

Superfree soup to start

Need to practice ;-)
Actually they were a bit crispy for me, I like chip shop chips - so, will need to experiment

Well done on the actifryer - you'll love it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just had awesome salad, if you can call it that! Roast chicken, bacon, pasta, lettuce, cucumber, grated carrot, peppers and sweet chilli sauce (3 syns). Yummy!!

A huuuge jacket potato topped with cheese (HExA) and lashings of baked beans. Served with a plentyful side salad..it was so good I could eat it all over again :drool:

Just had dinner

Superfree soup to start

Need to practice ;-)

Mmm, that looks sooooo nice!! :drool:

A fillet of Basa and one of haddock with bsked potato snd loads of mixed veg (brocolli cauliflower and carrots) all topped with 1syn marmite gravy :D

Also made two enormous pans of veg and lentil soup. Adding in a couple of tablespoons of marmite and some beef stock cubes has made them taste epically nice!!!!

Back