What have you just eaten??

A lovely tuna salad! Ate half of it and stuffed the other half into a small wholemeal roll (3 Syns)..very filling! :) xx

Asda chickpea dahl and mexican savoury rice. Wasn't the best lunch ever but at least it was free! Unlike the syn-ful quiche I almost had *close call*

Griddled Chicken and mango with Coleslaw from the Feasts For a Fiver book. Had to try it as i was making it for lunch tomorrow, it was lovely!

baked Potato, pork steak,baked beans, egg, salad & fruit.

I had Chicken Cacciatore, which included some superfree veg of mushrooms, onions and peppers. Served with rice and dwarf beans :D It was yummy!!

This was my tea tonight gammon carrot swede sprouts & tomatoes preparing for a day of synning tommorow !!!

Attachments

• image-3567511754.jpg
    image-3567511754.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 46
Chicken, spinach, onion, mushroom and cauliflower curry with total zero mixed with mint, Tomato's and cucumber and veedee pilau rice. Yum! :)

image-2636148079.jpg

Attachments

• image-3396868681.jpg
    image-3396868681.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
A plate full of new potatoes, carrots and peas with gravy (if you can call it that, lol) made from bovril and a knorr stock pot. Yum! Going to have some fruit and an orange muller light yogurt with dark chocolate sprinkles :)

I had the carbonara that's in the kick start book. Really nice, that nice infact I think it's also on the cards for tomorrow!

Do any of you know if it's important to keep having different meals rather than following the same menu each week?

Emmalee13 said:
I had the carbonara that's in the kick start book. Really nice, that nice infact I think it's also on the cards for tomorrow!

Do any of you know if it's important to keep having different meals rather than following the same menu each week?

You may get a bit bored with the same meals, however I know a few SW men who have the same breakfasts and lunches every day!

Have a look at www.slimmingeats.com it's a recipe blog by our very own BritMuminCanada and it has the best yummiest recipes ever! Her Carbonara is divine, and I'm addicted to her roasted butternut squash risotto!

Also GoodtoKnow has a SW section.
Write down all the meals you love, all that you've had over recent weeks and see if you can't find a syn free/ low syn version.

Back