What have you just eaten??

Baked apple & 1 tbsp mincemeat (heb) with 0% Greek yoghurt delicious sweet treat ;)

MinkyDinky said:
Oooh can I have the recipe? Looks gorge and chocolatey! Xx

Of course. Easy peasy. :)

2x alpen light bars (I chose the choc fudge ones and either syn them or use hexb)
Half tub of quark
2tbsp sweetener
Options sachet.

Melt the alpen bars in the microwave for 1 minute. Press into a bowl or dish of your choice.
Whip the quark, add in sweetner and options sachet
Pop on top of the alpen bars and leave to come together in the fridge for 5 mins.
Consume and enjoy!!!!

X Kelly X said:

2x alpen light bars (I chose the choc fudge ones and either syn them or use hexb)
Half tub of quark
2tbsp sweetener
Options sachet.

Melt the alpen bars in the microwave for 1 minute. Press into a bowl or dish of your choice.
Pop on top of the alpen bars and leave to come together in the fridge for 5 mins.
Consume and enjoy!!!!

Ooh I'm sooo gonna try this tommorow nights supper thanks :)

mrs big b said:
Ooh I'm sooo gonna try this tommorow nights supper thanks :)

:) it was really good! First time I made it tonight so I'm definately doing that again ! :-D

Half tub of quark
2tbsp sweetener
Options sachet.

Consume and enjoy!!!!

Looks like you've started something here Kelly....I want some of this too.
Shopping list - alpen bars :checkmark green:

suzyflo said:
Looks like you've started something here Kelly....I want some of this too.
Shopping list - alpen bars :checkmark green:

Haha I think I got the recipe off here anyway :)
On another note weight watchers do a lovely strawberry meringue frozen dessert for just 6.5 syns. Its gorgeous I had one last night with lots of fruit. :-D xx

Back