What have you just eaten??

Mushroom and red pepper omelette

porridge with wee bit of milk, banana, grapes and kiwi chopped up on the top and lots of water (im a tad hungover):sigh:

Scrambled egg with a brown roll

Pasta n sauce - tomato & onion with hash brown & cauliflower cheese melt thing :) xxx

Blondee said:
Pasta n sauce - tomato & onion with hash brown & cauliflower cheese melt thing :) xxx

That sounds really good!!

Chinese banquet :(((. Only because I have no kitchen roll on when the new one is finally completed .. Today is just gonna have a big strike through it.. Tomorrow is a new day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A bowl of soup and a sausage sandwich! Yumm!

missbehave76 said:
Chinese banquet :(((. Only because I have no kitchen roll on when the new one is finally completed .. Today is just gonna have a big strike through it.. Tomorrow is a new day

We can all fall off, the important thing is getting back on, well done on the positive attitude!

Grizzly_man said:
We can all fall off, the important thing is getting back on, well done on the positive attitude!

Thank you x

Breakfast activia 0% mango raspberries 2 huge strawberries and a kiwi

Just had Sw pancakes with bacon and homemade baked beans and apple.

Did not like the pancakes and for the first time in my life I left food on my plate and chucked the pancakes. I feel sick now.

Tried to have a Black tea to wash down the taste of pancakes but am too full up.

Sw tomato soup with 3 x scan bran. Was bit dubious bout the soup at first as the smell was odd but tasted so good!

image-895426369.jpg

Still no kitchen but been good today Nanna grapes and a muller light x

Mushroom soup from the soup book was fab

Back