What have you just eaten??

Activia 0%. Vanilla with 15g nutella stired in (4.5 syns) and raspberries yummmy still only had 8 syns today :)

Not technically eaten but enjoyed a options hot chocolate! Well worth two syns.

hmm well after being to the gym just filled myself up on
mixed red berries
ww ff toffee yogurt
hazelnut options
4 rich tea fingers:eek:

Chicken spinach & tomato curry with spicy sweet potato wedges :)

lovely homemade chicken noodle soup-mmm delish gonna have the rest of it for lunch tomoro and not a syn in sight :) (well....i might have had a funsize bounty for dessert 6.5 syns but totally worth it) :eek:

An orange, an apple. Tin drained tuna, 2 x tomatoes, cucumber, boiled egg and peppers (red & orange). Dressed with some white wine vinegar - not the apple & the orange :)

I was just enjoying a fat free Activia yoghurt (peach flavour in case you were wondering...) when an old man walked up and told me I should stop eating it because I would get fat. When I pointed at the 'Fat Free' label his response was "ahh... that's what they WANT you to think".

Weird...

Sparklefooff said:
I was just enjoying a fat free Activia yoghurt (peach flavour in case you were wondering...) when an old man walked up and told me I should stop eating it because I would get fat. When I pointed at the 'Fat Free' label his response was "ahh... that's what they WANT you to think".

Weird...

Haha! See it's all THEIR fault!!!

I'm so glad you told us what flavour as I would have had sleepless nights!!!

Pasta tossed in chopped toms with garlic, red onions, garlic, leeks, bacon & quorn sausage topped with cheese :) xxx

I just had a mug of Chai. home made (but using Twinings Chai bags).
it's my 300ml milk allowance (arla lactofree), heated in a pan with two chai bags. heat to just below boiling, pour into a mug, squeeze bags and add two spoons of sweetener.

traditional chai is made by boiling the loose leaves and spices in a pan with the milk, but I've never managed to get the balance right. my housemate at uni, Jankhana, taught me how to do it, but she never told me the exact proportions of the spices and mine never tastes right lol!! moobag!

Homemade pork schnitzel with griddled courgette and red pepper (need to investigate the syns in the breadcrumbs tho)

not sure if you are a purist - but if having an ee day i use a light coating of cous cous - making syn free,,,,
:D

just eaten one full box of frozen raspberries (well defrosted them first) followed by a ww ff vanilla yogurt - dont like fruity yogurt or fruit with my yogurt unless it is the Greek yogurt...

A Chinese takeaway . Fried rice & stir fried vegetables for 10.5 syns :) was really nice . Only my 2nd one since joining 19th July 2011

half a tub of fat free natural yogurt with a bit of sweetner mixed in and topped with orange and mixed frozen berries-yummy :)

Back